• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MOD BluRays

muffintastic

Hello,

Is it even possible to image these sort of discs, I have one BluRay with this format, I put it in my drive it's about 200GB, when I select all the files but about 29GB in File Explorer. I've tried to make an ISO but fails as soon as it starts..

So, the "Copy" has anti-copy built on the MOD disc?

Can normal drives even read this?

And did you use AnyDVD? Can you create a logfile from this disc?
It reads the Disc. Free space is 29GB in Explorer, however when you select everything it totals to 200GB or something..

I did read up it has some sort of protection on these sort of discs if you know what I mean? Retail BluRay will rip to image OK.

Basically they are discs that aren't popular for mass release, it's Roadtrip (MOD) BluRay on a BD-R but in retail packaging.

It reads the Disc. Free space is 29GB in Explorer, however when you select everything it totals to 200GB or something..

I did read up it has some sort of protection on these sort of discs if you know what I mean? Retail BluRay will rip to image OK.

Basically they are discs that aren't popular for mass release, it's Roadtrip (MOD) BluRay on a BD-R but in retail packaging.
Try to backup the content with "Rip video to Harddisc". Does that work? What is the size? If it works and you have a BDMV and CERTIFICATE folder you can use Imgburn to make an ISO from these 2 folders.

Last edited:
Hello,

Is it even possible to image these sort of discs, I have one BluRay with this format, I put it in my drive it's about 200GB, when I select all the files but about 29GB in File Explorer. I've tried to make an ISO but fails as soon as it starts..

I have several MOD Blu-rays. AnyDVD rips them fine. Maybe it's a bad burn.

Last edited:
Try to backup the content with "Rip video to Harddisc". Does that work? What is the size? If it works and you have a BDMV and CERTIFICATE folder you can use Imgburn to make an ISO from these 2 folders.
upload_2022-10-12_16-22-51.png
upload_2022-10-12_16-23-9.png
upload_2022-10-12_16-24-13.png
When I try do a 'Rip to HDD' I get sector error, copies so much then fails. Added a log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.3_Info_E_ROAD_TRIP_3DEB13BE_00000000.ziplog
    729.2 KB · Views: 5
Code:
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Removed annoying video sequences!
What if you disable the removal of annoying sequences and manually set the region code within the settings of AnyDVD?

Maybe @James should have a look but sector errors don't sound too good. Could be a bad burn.

If you are mainly interested in the main feature you can also try CloneBD to a) try to rip the whole disc or b) try to rip the main feature. This functionality is free as long as you don't want to compress the video.
AnyDVD needs to run in the background.

Maybe @James should have a look but sector errors don't sound too good. Could be a bad burn.

If you are mainly interested in the main feature you can also try CloneBD to a) try to rip the whole disc or b) try to rip the main feature. This functionality is free as long as you don't want to compress the video.
AnyDVD needs to run in the background.
I'm thinking it is a bad burn crap DL maybe? Trying it in my UHD Friendly drive to see if it can read that certain layer...

If everything fails you can try the software dvdisaster since this is a BD-R. Dvdisaster tries over and over to read the disc and kind of puzzles it together. May take forever but your best chance if it is a bad burn.

Hello,

Yes, it is a copy protection, which AnyDVD did not detect / remove.

Yes, please, if you can, try and find out the exact number, I'll have to see if AnyDVD gets things right.
I know in ImgBurn it gives me the sector number when I try do an ISO. This disc in question has no copy protection on to remove (AACS).

Back