• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay part 2 unreadable/sector problems after AnyDVD HD

hackman2007

I'm using AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5 and I realize there are a ton of threads on this movie already. However, I think my problem is slightly different. Whenever, I have AnyDVD HD process the disk, the valid playlist is unreadable/playable (628).

The disk is a new from Amazon.com and was purchased earlier this week. I have attached a log from the disk in case it helps.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this? Do I have a bad disk?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_E_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
I'm using AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5 and I realize there are a ton of threads on this movie already. However, I think my problem is slightly different. Whenever, I have AnyDVD HD process the disk, the valid playlist is unreadable/playable (628).

The disk is a new from Amazon.com and was purchased earlier this week. I have attached a log from the disk in case it helps.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this? Do I have a bad disk?

Yes, it's a bad disc or failing drive.

I was getting an increase in unreadable sectors on various BR's on my previous LG model UH12NS29 made in 8/2012, which didn't seem all that old to me, but it seemed reasonable to try getting a new burner from New Egg LG WH16NS40, and ran the 5 or 6 BR discs that were unreadable, and VOILA....they were ripped no problem.

Thanks Pete and WhiteFox.

This is the first disk that I've had major issues with but the drive I'm using is a few years old so I'm going to try replacing it as well. The drive was purchased in 2014 but has been through a few hundred disks, but was purchased refurbished and made in 2011.

Last edited:
Just to circle back on this topic, the replacement disk from Amazon works correctly. I did replace the Blu-Ray drive but it still didn't work with the other.

The AnyDVD log was a little bit different on the status screen, but at least I have a working one now.

Thanks again for your help!

Good disk:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
TSSTCORP BDDVDW SE-506CB TS02 0107
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24407136 sectors (47670 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MOCKINGJAY_2
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 57
Removed AACS copy protection!

Bad disk:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CP40NG10 1.00 11/10/10 7U01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24407136 sectors (47670 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MOCKINGJAY_2
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 57
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Java BD protection good playlists: 628

@ Hackman, thanks so much for following up. I sincerely hope I did not cause you to waste money on a new drive you didn't need, but that was my problem. Sometimes it is so hard to figure out all the variations of possibilities that you have to systematically root out. Anyway, I'm happy for you!

@ Hackman, thanks so much for following up. I sincerely hope I did not cause you to waste money on a new drive you didn't need, but that was my problem. Sometimes it is so hard to figure out all the variations of possibilities that you have to systematically root out. Anyway, I'm happy for you!

You didn't, it just helped justify purchasing a new drive. It is faster and only takes 1 USB port versus two now :) .

Just to circle back on this topic, the replacement disk from Amazon works correctly. I did replace the Blu-Ray drive but it still didn't work with the other.

The AnyDVD log was a little bit different on the status screen, but at least I have a working one now.

Thanks again for your help!

Would you mind posting a log file for the new disc?

Log file for the new disk is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_E_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Back