• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mockingjay 2 what playlist us redbox rental version

That's what i said in #17, no playlist can cause that issue. Delays are caused during encoding, no more no less.

What Adbear says is correct: that is utter nonsense. No matter which of the playlists you use, the underlying clips are still the same.

Your disc doesn't have a playlist 697. What do you mean by "sent me a new play list"? They sent you that actual file and it made a difference?
Would you mind sharing that file here?
Ok sorry but you all of you are right. It was 698 play list and it didn't work. I've been busy and hadn't had a chance to log on. I played back the rip and where I was having problems with audio out sink and delayed movements in the beginning of the movie and it was fine, so I thought I had it. When I had a chance to view the whole movie it was bad. I had contacted jjdobbs from bdrb and he was nice enough to get back to me. He actually rented the movie from redbox and tried to duplicate my issue and it worked fine for him using 428 playlist. I have backup 3 other titles since then, shrinking them all with bdrb with no issues. I wasted three disks on mocking 2. I also played the rips back on 2 different bluray players with the same result. The funny thing is I backed up all the past hunger games movies without a problem. Maybe my bluray burner doesn't like the disk, I don't know. Anyway I made an full iso using anydvd ripper and I'm going to burn the whole movie on a duel layer disk which I hate to do, but to aggravated with this problem. I hope the anydvd iso rip uses the 428 play list or I waist a duel layer disk.

Before you burn, mount the iso and play in powerdvd to be sure but if decryption was successful as it probably will be, 428 will be used yes.

Before you burn, mount the iso and play in powerdvd to be sure but if decryption was successful as it probably will be, 428 will be used yes.
done and done thank you

well tried a the full back up. like I said, ripped it to hard drive using anydvd ripper. Didn't default to using play list 428. I ripped 2 more blurays using bdrd sized them down to use a 25 gig disk perfect back ups. I just don't know why I can't do the mockingjay 2.

What do you use as a player, when decryption is done correctly it should use the playlist specified by anydvd. Looks to me you're not using a licensed player

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Back