• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mockingjay 2 what playlist us redbox rental version

mcdcad

428 as per anydvd did not work for me. Can't seem to find correct play list for the us redbox rental version anyone know? using latest version anydvd hd

Anydvd logfile please, no logfile : the dev's can't help you.

here is the log file hope it helps. this is not fun anymore like it used to be very aggravating.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
And what exactly didn't work? 428 has been established to be a correct playlist.

Define 'off' out of sync or are you talking about the background audio speed up/slow down. Either option has nothing to do with the playlist. A playlist simply tells the player which clips to play and in what order. Nothing else.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Define 'off' out of sync or are you talking about the background audio speed up/slow down. Either option has nothing to do with the playlist. A playlist simply tells the player which clips to play and in what order. Nothing else.

ok the voices are off when talking. when you see the people walking frame by frame if that's what you mean then yes. I backup star wars right before using bd rebuilder to reduce to movie only backup and it worked fine. trying again now, maybe a bad copy

There appear to be only 322 playlists on my disc, which is from RedBox in Florida, so I cannot select 428.... unless I'm doing something wrong. I use AnyDVD to play movies on my media center computer, and it stopped three minutes in with a warning.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Looking at your logfile you definitely have a playlist marked 00428.mpls. You may only have 322 playlist files, but they aren't sequential

The problem lies likely with whatever you used to shrink. It's not an anydvd problem

Sweet! I'll check it. What do you use to open a log file?

I'm using VLC media player, which has always just default played when AnyDVD is running first. Are there additional steps to manually selecting the playlist to play with VLC?

any program that can open .zip can open .ziplog (it's just a repackaged zip file). You just have to specify through "open with..." that the program can open it. As far as selecting the playlist in VLC goes, that's a question offtopic for this tread. You're best and quickest option would be to ask over at the videolan forums.

10-4. Thanks.

I see the issue. My software was displaying what appears to be a title number, and the playlist numbers are separate and non-sequential. I found it! Thanks for the input.

The problem lies likely with whatever you used to shrink. It's not an anydvd problem

tried another burn with 428 play list still no good. If it is bd rebuilder it has to be with this particular movie because I used it for 4 other movies recently including star wars and like I said there was no issues. Also I backup all the hunger games movies in the past once I found the playlist to use, with no problem. So I find it hard to believe it's bd rebuilder. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

What's wrong with playlist 428? Bdrb checks the disc.inf file created by anydvd for playlist info and if there is it uses that.

What's wrong with playlist 428? Bdrb checks the disc.inf file created by anydvd for playlist info and if there is it uses that.
Yes you are correct. Bdrb picks up 428 as soon as it scans the disk. Like I said during playback I'm having issues. Audio is delayed with sound, you know when someone talks the mouth moves and then you hear what they said, and delayed images while the movie plays, you know robotic moves. In the past I have found this to be in the playlist obstruction.

That has actually nothing to do with the playlist or the original would have the same problem. The delay is 'created' during the encoding you do with bdrb. It's not actually a bdrb problem itself but something with the helper tools. Bdrb is just a GUI to make using them easier. The delay likely means something is interfering with correct functioning of them, something that is usually fixed my uninstalling all helper tools completely (including all settings), and reinstalling them.

Either way it's NOT an anydvd problem, anydvd by itself cannot create such a delay. As such I'm now moving this topic to third party software.

That has actually nothing to do with the playlist or the original would have the same problem. The delay is 'created' during the encoding you do with bdrb. It's not actually a bdrb problem itself but something with the helper tools. Bdrb is just a GUI to make using them easier. The delay likely means something is interfering with correct functioning of them, something that is usually fixed my uninstalling all helper tools completely (including all settings), and reinstalling them.

Either way it's NOT an anydvd problem, anydvd by itself cannot create such a delay. As such I'm now moving this topic to third party software.
I did as you suggested removed all tools as well as bdrb and reinstalled. same issue. contacted bdrb and they sent me a new play list 697 worked great. all due respect your very knowledgably but sometimes you rule thinks out a little to quickly. If I was having problems with all the past hunger games movies which all had the playlist obstruction then I would have a tendency to blame bdrd but I didn't so I had a feeling it was the play list. Thanks anyway and I'm sure we will be having discussions in the future.

I have to be honest, I find it a bit strange that it was a playlist issue. The playlist just points to individual files to be played in a certain order, each individual file should be self contained so when it comes to encoding they are just encoded as is. This would imply that either one of the files is offset somehow or that when BD Rebuilder converted the files in that playlist it offset them.

Did you try playing the playlist 428 on it's own before encoding to see if it's actually the original playlist that is off as that would be the easiest way to tell. If you play the playlist and it plays out of sync then it's the playlist. If it plays in sync and BD Rebuilder creates the new file out of sync then it was BD Rebuilder creating the final file wrong.

As it also appears to be a different playlist to the one given by AnyDVD HD would it be possible to post up a logfile from the original disc as I suspect the devs may want to add it to the playlist checker

I did as you suggested removed all tools as well as bdrb and reinstalled. same issue. contacted bdrb and they sent me a new play list 697 worked great. all due respect your very knowledgably but sometimes you rule thinks out a little to quickly. If I was having problems with all the past hunger games movies which all had the playlist obstruction then I would have a tendency to blame bdrd but I didn't so I had a feeling it was the play list. Thanks anyway and I'm sure we will be having discussions in the future.

What Adbear says is correct: that is utter nonsense. No matter which of the playlists you use, the underlying clips are still the same.

Your disc doesn't have a playlist 697. What do you mean by "sent me a new play list"? They sent you that actual file and it made a difference?
Would you mind sharing that file here?

Back