• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Missing Subtitles even though selected

Condy

I just noticed that even though I have selected embedded subtitles in the settings section (yes, I have triple checked), they are not present in the created mp4 files. Stupidly I never check my downloads normally so this has been going on for a while without me noticing so I will now have to delete a large portion of my downloads as I do not speak Korean, Chinese, Finnish etc :cry: I'm attaching a log for you to check and in NF I had selected the following options:
Title: One the Woman
1280x720
Language Korean (original)
Subtitles: English

I was using the latest beta version when I noticed, so I uninstalled it and tried vers 1.4.6.0, and yes I updated the settings again accordingly without any change. It's the same result for AP and D+ titles as well.

Please Help!!!

Attachments

• One the Woman Season 01 Episode 01 - Episode 1.astlog
    314.9 KB · Views: 2
so I will now have to delete a large portion of my downloads
You don't. Just download them a second time, but with external subs. Then, if you really need/want embedded subs, merge them using MKVToolNix or similar tools like ffmpeg. That way you still loose tokens (but that shouldn't be a problem right now), but you don't have to wait for every download a second time. Just cancel them after 2 or 5%, when the subs got created.

Besides that, AS claims to do something about the subs, but no error:
Code:
00:05:28.483 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Fetching subtitles
00:05:28.785 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Selected subtitles format: embedded

I just noticed that even though I have selected embedded subtitles in the settings section (yes, I have triple checked), they are not present in the created mp4 files. Stupidly I never check my downloads normally so this has been going on for a while without me noticing so I will now have to delete a large portion of my downloads as I do not speak Korean, Chinese, Finnish etc :cry: I'm attaching a log for you to check and in NF I had selected the following options:
Are you certain, that the subtitles are not in the file? And it's not just your player being unable to handle embedded subs?
According to your log file, the subtitles should be in the video.
And so far I've not heard of anybody complaining about missing subs.

I use embedded subtitles all the time, never a problem.

I've used Windows Media Player and Microsofts Movies & TV player without seeing any subtitles

That works!!! Many thanks RedFox1!!

So weird though as I've used Movies & TV the whole time without any issues prev. I even uninstalled it and downloaded the latest version of it today without any luck....

Thanks a million!!

That works!!! Many thanks RedFox1!!

So weird though as I've used Movies & TV the whole time without any issues prev. I even uninstalled it and downloaded the latest version of it today without any luck....

Thanks a million!!
We all try our best to help our wonderful product supporters, thank you.;)

Back