• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Missing episodes in Apple TV

horas

I noticed that the latest episodes are missing from new Apple TV series.
Other users has reported this problem in this forum too.
I have double checked that the missing episodes are "on air" and can be viewed in browser or app.
Currently I miss all episodes after episode 2 from Masters of the Air.
I had the same issue weeks ago with "For all Mankind" I can't saw the last 2 episodes fron season 4 for week even though these episodes were already on air for week.
Then suddenly, I don't no why, these episodes were available in Anystream.

I assume a caching problem, but I already cleared my cache (because of the actual DRM problems) and it didn't help.

I you need a trace or log for this problem, please let me know which type of log you'll need.

Usually the guys need a logfile to provide help.

Then suddenly, I don't no why, these episodes were available in Anystream.
They can fix some things server-side, maybe it was the case, or just a fluke.
Can you try again later and report back, maybe they show up by themselves. Otherwise, I think the devs need to fix it.

No change in the last days, e.g. for AppleTV Masters of the Air only the first 2 episodes are offers to download, on air are now 5 epsiodes.
I atteched the requested log.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    76.9 KB · Views: 5
No change in the last days, e.g. for AppleTV Masters of the Air only the first 2 episodes are offers to download, on air are now 5 epsiodes.
I atteched the requested log.
I will look into it. Thank you for your report.

I don't know if this helps or hinders, but I can see 6 episodes to download...
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 18.19.24.png

I can also download all the episodes. I will have to look further into this issue. It may be a country or regional Issue.

Looks like that i'm having the same issue, Master of the air I have only 1 episode available, many of the others shows there's no available episode and some time I got this error. I also put the log file

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0_2024-02-25.astlog
    59.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture d’écran 2024-02-25 132830.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-02-25 132830.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 1
But, only 360 resolution for 16:9 or 480 for 4:3

Last edited:
I tried again with log out / in.
It doesn't help :-(

I tried again with log out / in.
It doesn't help :-(
You should have posted your issue in our German subforum, regions have different issues, it may not even be released in Germany yet. At least someone in Germany could check for you. I am in the Caribbean.

According to wikipedia the release dates in Germany match the ones from US:
First and second episode on jan 26th, subsequent ones in a one week interval.

But hey, it's not like that show is gonna leave ATV+ soon ... just give it some (more) days, it will get fixed.

Sure. It should only be an indication of a possible error in the software. With the kind request to fix it if it is a problem with Anystream. :)

Of course, we have been dealing with many errors because the providers have made changes and we have to adapt to them. Sometimes it takes a while to figure out how to get around these changes that they have made. We thank you for your patience while our developers try to rectify the issue.

Because the problem persists, I tried a different solution today. I installed the app on another computer and I saw all the missing episodes. :oops:
So, as I suspected, it's a cache problem. Before I uninstall and reinstall anystream on my main computer: What do I have to do to really delete all files, settings and cached files? - To then do a really clean reinstallation.

Because the problem persists, I tried a different solution today. I installed the app on another computer and I saw all the missing episodes. :oops:
So, as I suspected, it's a cache problem. Before I uninstall and reinstall anystream on my main computer: What do I have to do to really delete all files, settings and cached files? - To then do a really clean reinstallation.
Doing a clean installation should clear the application cache.

What do I have to do to really delete all files, settings and cached files?
Well, you could check the usual suspects:
C:\Program Files
C:\ProgramData (this one is hidden)
Registry: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox

But as Redfox 1 mentioned, those should be removed on Deinstallation

Back