Missing Chapter Data

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by sangpeiris, Oct 24, 2007.

1. sangpeiris

sangpeiris New Member

I downloaded the evaluation version of AnyDVD and ripped a few Blu-Ray movies. I can get the movies to play using PowerDVD Ultra. However, the chapter information is missing. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Or is PowerDVD not reading the chapter information from the Ripped File?

When I play the orginal Blu-Ray Disck using PowerDVD, the chapters functionality works fine.

Thanks.

2. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

if you are just trying to play the m2ts file tthen you won't get chapter information, did you rip the entire disc? If so try playing it as a full disc in Powerdvd

3. sangpeiris

sangpeiris New Member

I did rip the entire disk. I was using PowerDVD through My Movies program the Media Center applicaiton/plug-in. I will now try playing the the movie just through PowerDVD as a full disc and see what happens.

Thanks,

4. hddvdsupporter

hddvdsupporter Well-Known Member

not topic, but i'm looking for a mediacenter (vista) plugin for powerdvd ultra for my blu-ray and hd-dvd movies! i know that theres a software from cyberlink "play movie" version 1.5 but i can't find it online..
    thanks..

5. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

not sure what you mean, Powerdvd Ultra plays Blu-ray and HD dvd's

6. hddvdsupporter

hddvdsupporter Well-Known Member

i mean the mediacenter plugin ;-)

7. FTX

FTX Active Member

I think that plugin is only available to OEM system-integrators but am not sure.

F