• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Missing Chapter Data

sangpeiris

I downloaded the evaluation version of AnyDVD and ripped a few Blu-Ray movies. I can get the movies to play using PowerDVD Ultra. However, the chapter information is missing. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Or is PowerDVD not reading the chapter information from the Ripped File?

When I play the orginal Blu-Ray Disck using PowerDVD, the chapters functionality works fine.

Thanks.

if you are just trying to play the m2ts file tthen you won't get chapter information, did you rip the entire disc? If so try playing it as a full disc in Powerdvd

I did rip the entire disk. I was using PowerDVD through My Movies program the Media Center applicaiton/plug-in. I will now try playing the the movie just through PowerDVD as a full disc and see what happens.

Thanks,

not topic, but i'm looking for a mediacenter (vista) plugin for powerdvd ultra for my blu-ray and hd-dvd movies! i know that theres a software from cyberlink "play movie" version 1.5 but i can't find it online..
thanks..

not sure what you mean, Powerdvd Ultra plays Blu-ray and HD dvd's

Back