• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Missing audio track as 1.1.1.0

k2000

Missing audio track French Canada

Hocus PocusPrime video.png prime vide 2.png prime video 3.png

Attachments

• Amazon-Abracadabra (Hocus Pocus).astlog
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
the log is posted

Attachments

• Amazon-Abracadabra (Hocus Pocus).astlog
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
This same problem. With 1.0.9.0 no language problem. But blocked for use. I can't download anything, gives me a download error and forcing me to update to the new version 1.1.1.0 where languages are missing.

This same problem. With 1.0.9.0 no language problem. But blocked for use. I can't download anything, gives me a download error and forcing me to update to the new version 1.1.1.0 where languages are missing.
Would you also kindly post a log file when this happens, Look at the main GUI, in the upper left hand corner you will see " FILE", press it, you will see Create log file" Create it. Upload it to the forum, please. Without it nothing can get fixed.

Would you also kindly post a log file when this happens, Look at the main GUI, in the upper left hand corner you will see " FILE", press it, you will see Create log file" Create it. Upload it to the forum, please. Without it nothing can get fixed.

uploaded

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
No change for version 1.1.1.1 the same non-screwable audio track.

Back