• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Middle School Screenpass - Canadian eOne

Warpdrive

eOne..... the bane of my existence... lol
Any playlist help is appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_F_MIDDLE_SCHOOL_BD.ziplog
    873.6 KB · Views: 7
Status window should tell you now.

Hmmmmm.... Status window is showing a good playlist of 488, but that playlist is not on the disc?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_F_MIDDLE_SCHOOL_BD.ziplog
    793.4 KB · Views: 1
Yep, I jumped the gun on this. I see further down there is a list of playlists that were skipped as they were equal to other playlists on the disc. I've never seen that before, the good playlist for me has always been up top in the main populated list. Ill try the "equal to" playlist as I'm sure it will work fine. My apologies gentlemen.

Yep, I jumped the gun on this. I see further down there is a list of playlists that were skipped as they were equal to other playlists on the disc. I've never seen that before, the good playlist for me has always been up top in the main populated list. Ill try the "equal to" playlist as I'm sure it will work fine. My apologies gentlemen.
Are you seeing this in CloneBD?

I haven't pulled the pin on CloneBD as of yet, but now with the CUDA acceleration... I might be shortly.. :sneaky:

MakeMKV uses its own method to listing playlists. It doesn't use the actual playlist numbers. CloneBD (when screenpass is correctly removed) will only list 1 playlist on loading of a title. The right one.

MakeMKV has been letting me select the correct playlist that AnyDVD tells me since this whole screenpass thing started, I just need to scroll through all of them to find it. I use it as I invested in it long before CloneBD was available to purchase. This is the first hiccup I've encountered, and it was actually my fault for not looking a little closer. LOL
I wonder how much faster CloneBD can spit out a lossless MKV file now with the CUDA acceleration?

Last edited:
If by lossless you mean with no compression then it won't be any faster as it doesn't encode anything, That speed would be dependant on your harddrives.

Lossless Video and audio takes my system around 3-4 minutes to make an MKV, as does lossless video with audio converted to AC3. It's only when you start converting the video that things slow down. MakeMKV takes around the same amount of time to do the same film.

If you have a decent graphics card such as a GTX 1060 then the hardware acceleration is quite good. If I set it to highest quality for the encoding then it takes around 7-8 minutes for a 2 hour film. If I set it to the lowest quality in the preferences then it takes around 5-6 minutes

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh.. Gotcha. My setup takes about 20 minutes to pump a out movie, my system is an older i7 with a GT 730..... so not going to win any races, but gets the job done. The one thing that bugs me about MakeMKV is that I can only do one disc at a time. With CloneBD are you able to say, put 4 discs in optical drives and set them to rip to MKV in succession? So when you came back all 4 movies are converted?

Not yet, I think it's somewhere on the queue list.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Well if it gets that feature in the future, that's when I'd likely pull the pin and purchase it...

PS- The "equal to list" played back just fine. Once again AnyDVD and the RedFox team save the day! Thanks!

Well if it gets that feature in the future, that's when I'd likely pull the pin and purchase it...
Hint: To do the things Makemkv does (no shrinking) you don't need to purchase it. Just try it.

Back