• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Message in CloneBD

MCharlie

• Just went to try the 3D clone option using JUMPER 3D. Got error message, "the disk in the optical drive is still protected. Then it goes on to say to use AACS decryption tools. I could nothing about the tools themselves, just what AACS decryption was. How do I decrypt the BD discs now that ANYDVDHD is no longer viable. And for that matter, is Cinavia still defeated, even though ANYDVDHD can't access a website?
Thanks...

MC

Anydvd is still very much viable and has been the past few weeks, might want to click on the big red DOWNLOAD button in the top right. The ex-site being down has no impact on cinavia removal. Unlike other solutions, anydvd's approach is on-the-fly, it doesn't require any sort of download. That all said, do note that 3d support is limited to mkv only atm. It does NOT support full disc cloning.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Anydvd is still very much viable and has been the past few weeks, might want to click on the big red DOWNLOAD button in the top right. The ex-site being down has no impact on cinavia removal. Unlike other solutions, anydvd's approach is on-the-fly, it doesn't require any sort of download. That all said, do note that 3d support is limited to mkv only atm. It does NOT support full disc cloning.

Mr. Ch3v...Please remember you are typing to the dumbest person in the world! I have no clue what mkv or atm means. Please edjumacate me! (Again)

As always...

Many thanks!

MC

Mkv : a file container like avi, mp4,...
Atm : at the moment

So in other words, 3d support is for the moment limited to a movie-only output in mkv container, its all in the changelog for the latest beta :)

Mkv : a file container like avi, mp4,...
Atm : at the moment

So in other words, 3d support is for the moment limited to a movie-only output in mkv container, its all in the changelog for the latest beta :)

So...it can only be saved to a file? Not a BD.

Ok, I have inserted a 3D movie in the burner..I saw nothing in CloneBD about any 3D option. Does the burner have to be a 3D burner/player?

MC

There's no such thing as a '3d burner/reader' when it comes to PC drives, that's just a marketing gimmick. As far as a PC drive is concerned it's all the same data made up of digital 1's and 0's. It's only logical there's no visible selection on the disc display, as stated is limited to file conversion only. File conversion can be accessed byn clicking on the button with the disc and phone looking icon on the screen where you select the copy mode. It's all in the changelog https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/clonebd-1-0-7-7-beta-3d-mkv.68439/.

3d - file conversion - side-by-side.

OK. Burned an .mkv file..no problem there..but...no 3D (split screen or dual layer image), just an extremely distorted width to the screen.

What is the LAV screen that comes up? What am I supposed to do there? I'll probably never use the 3D option in cloning one of my movies, but I WOULD like to know HOW to do it.

:::SIGH:::

MC

define distorted. if you mean 2 horizontally squished images next to each other thats normal. thats exactly what side-by-side means. 2 images side by side each other, 1 for each eye. Every 3D device can handle those, but not all of them automatically detect it, in some cases you need to manually specify the input source is side-by-side. The display device will do the rest. All you'll need to do is put the glasses on your nose.

As far as LAV is concerned, i have no clue. Afaik CloneBD doesn't use LAV filters.

define distorted. if you mean 2 horizontally squished images next to each other thats normal. thats exactly what side-by-side means. 2 images side by side each other, 1 for each eye. Every 3D device can handle those, but not all of them automatically detect it, in some cases you need to manually specify the input source is side-by-side. The display device will do the rest. All you'll need to do is put the glasses on your nose.

As far as LAV is concerned, i have no clue. Afaik CloneBD doesn't use LAV filters.

First..LAV. When the .mkv file was finished, an LAV options box popped up. I just ignored it.

Second: This is just strange. I copied the file to my hard drive on the home theater computer and loaded it up. Played it with Cyberlink. On the home theater computer, the image was normal in size, but very soft, ie: not sharp. So, I put my 3D glasses on and to my amazement, the movie was playing in 3D, full 3 plane depth, rear, center, and front. I put the factory 3D DVD in my 3D BD player and cued it up to the same point as the .mkv file and then switched back and forth. Yup, full 3D, no real difference between the two. I was astounded, to say the least. I am going to try and clone several more of my 3D movies and see what they look like. Oh, when I took my LG screen out of 3D, the image went soft.

Thoughts?

MC

It's normal it plays in 3d, powerdvd detected the SBS stream and did the rest to give the 3d effect to the viewer. Nothing unusual. The loss of sharpness is probably due to not being rendered like it should, being 3d.

What lav is concerned you'll need to check the settings, CloneBD doesn't use or need lav

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Back