meet the robinsons

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by pocketaces, Oct 24, 2007.

1. pocketaces

pocketaces Active Member

how to go back one upgrade?

i can't back-up meet the robinsons with 6184.is it possible to go back to 6174 since some people say it works to back it up?if yes,how?

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  3. pocketaces

pocketaces Active Member

mr slinger,when i go to the settings to disable the ai,is it as simple as that?it reverts it back to 6174?would i do that,back up the movie,then go back and enable the scanner to get back to 6184?thanks for your knowledge and forgive me for being computer illiterate.will doing the above affect anydvd in any way?again,thank you

4. Webslinger

For Meet the Robinsons, yes; it's that simple.

No.

Yes

And if you're not using Clonedvd, use Anydvd ripper first (with the A.I. scanner disabled for this particular disc). And then import that rip into whatever program you're using.

5. jcusimano2@kc.rr.com

jcusimano2@kc.rr.com Well-Known Member

I have any dvd exe file

For 6.1.7.4 Just uninstall 6.1.8.4 & re-install this.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  6. pocketaces

pocketaces Active Member

webslinger-i apologize for repeating my question but i was doped up on pain meds last night for a broken foot.i have the newest clone and latest anydvd(6184).if i go into the settings,disable the ai scanner,exit out, and then follow normal procedures of backing up,should that take care of the pause most people are getting in chapter 15?should it make a copy without the pause?again,thanks for your info and time and sorry for my being repetitious.

7. Webslinger

Sorry to hear about your foot, and I hope you feel better.

Please use your existing threads in the future instead of creating a new one about the exact same topic. This makes troubleshooting much easier.

Yes

Yes

8. rap31264

rap31264 Well-Known Member

Using 6.1.7.4

Yes, i uninstalled anydvd 6.1.8.4...it asked if i wanted to keep the registry settings (or something like that) and i said yes...rebooted...installed 6.1.7.4 back...rebooted and it all worked. copied Meet the Robinsons to my hard drive and made a copy to dvd and the dvd worked perfectly. no more glitch at chapter 16.

9. Webslinger

You don't need 6.1.7.4. Just use 6.1.8.6 and disable the A.I. scanner