• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

meet the robinsons

pocketaces

how to go back one upgrade?

i can't back-up meet the robinsons with 6184.is it possible to go back to 6174 since some people say it works to back it up?if yes,how?

mr slinger,when i go to the settings to disable the ai,is it as simple as that?it reverts it back to 6174?would i do that,back up the movie,then go back and enable the scanner to get back to 6184?thanks for your knowledge and forgive me for being computer illiterate.will doing the above affect anydvd in any way?again,thank you

mr slinger,when i go to the settings to disable the ai,is it as simple as that?

For Meet the Robinsons, yes; it's that simple.

it reverts it back to 6174?

No.

would i do that,back up the movie,then go back and enable the scanner

Yes

And if you're not using Clonedvd, use Anydvd ripper first (with the A.I. scanner disabled for this particular disc). And then import that rip into whatever program you're using.

I have any dvd exe file

For 6.1.7.4 Just uninstall 6.1.8.4 & re-install this.

Attachments

• Any dvd 6.1.7.4.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
webslinger-i apologize for repeating my question but i was doped up on pain meds last night for a broken foot.i have the newest clone and latest anydvd(6184).if i go into the settings,disable the ai scanner,exit out, and then follow normal procedures of backing up,should that take care of the pause most people are getting in chapter 15?should it make a copy without the pause?again,thanks for your info and time and sorry for my being repetitious.

webslinger-i apologize for repeating my question but i was doped up on pain meds last night for a broken foot

Sorry to hear about your foot, and I hope you feel better.

Please use your existing threads in the future instead of creating a new one about the exact same topic. This makes troubleshooting much easier.

i have the newest clone and latest anydvd(6184).if i go into the settings,disable the ai scanner,exit out, and then follow normal procedures of backing up,should that take care of the pause most people are getting in chapter 15?

Yes

should it make a copy without the pause?

Yes

Using 6.1.7.4

Yes, i uninstalled anydvd 6.1.8.4...it asked if i wanted to keep the registry settings (or something like that) and i said yes...rebooted...installed 6.1.7.4 back...rebooted and it all worked. copied Meet the Robinsons to my hard drive and made a copy to dvd and the dvd worked perfectly. no more glitch at chapter 16.

Yes, i uninstalled anydvd 6.1.8.4...it asked if i wanted to keep the registry settings (or something like that) and i said yes...rebooted...installed 6.1.7.4 back...rebooted and it all worked. copied Meet the Robinsons to my hard drive and made a copy to dvd and the dvd worked perfectly. no more glitch at chapter 16.

You don't need 6.1.7.4. Just use 6.1.8.6 and disable the A.I. scanner

Back