• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Max issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no HEVC file on Hacks or Pretty Little Liar, download it in AVC and it will be fine.

Pretty little liars in HEVC right up until the last episode. Full 1080p also.

Curious... Is Redfox still working on getting 4k and 1920x1080/960 back on some titles?
Example:
Currently The Sympathizer E1-2 are available in 4k. E3-5 max out at 1280x640.

Something interesting I found.
  • If I download them individually, the above applies.
  • If I download the whole series and select 4k, they all download in 4k .
  • If I download the whole series and select 1920x960, they all download in that resolution.
Do you require logs?

Expedition from Hell is 1280x720, selecting the whole series or individually.

On Beta 1.8.8.1.

Last edited:
Curious... Is Redfox still working on getting 4k and 1920x1080/960 back on some titles?
Example:

• If I download the whole series and select 1920x960, they all download in that resolution.
Do you require logs?

On Beta 1.8.8.1.
720p is still HD and excellent video. 4K is available on certain titles on others it's not. We `are working as hard as we can, please be patient.

Example:

Do you require logs?

On Beta 1.8.8.1.
If you see a thread marked resolved, please start another one with an explanation of your issue and a log file. Thank you.

Can you at least tell me the name of the movie? I will not explain what the log file contains and doesn't. It's up to you, to upload the log file or don't. That screenshot tells me nothing.
I also experienced this issue with 2 episodes of Last Week Tonight. I downloaded them on 5/7 and have since deleted them so I can't provide anything useful but anecdotal "me too"

Example:

Do you require logs?

On Beta 1.8.8.1.
Its only interesting if you leave a logfile. ;)

Example:

Do you require logs?

On Beta 1.8.8.1.
I too seen this but the problem for me was that, the eps that came out after the problem started where scrambled and looked weird like the picture I posted, did you see this as well or were they right (normal) for you?

I too seen this but the problem for me was that, the eps that came out after the problem started where scrambled and looked weird like the picture I posted, did you see this as well or were they right (normal) for you?
I already told you what your issue was. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back