• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Max issue

HDDVDBoy

I am trying to get The Sympathizer e3 from Max but for some reason that ep only shows 720p as the highest available resolution, but the other 2 eps are available in 4k?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    651.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, there are a few titles like that, still HD but not FHD. or 4K I already reported it. :unsure:

Max updated their revoked list. Happens every few months. Last time it happened was Dec. 2023. Give it sometime and I'm sure AS will return to normal.

I am now having this issue on all new stuff, the old stuff still works fine, but all new stuff is only 720p.

Thank you for the progress.
Some have returned to the previous resolutions. I will keep trying the others.

Thank you for the progress.
Some have returned to the previous resolutions. I will keep trying the others.
Can I ask what you are seeing above 720p that was added since the problem started? All the stuff that was there before the issue is still in the higher resolutions, but I don't see any content add after above 720p?

Latest episodes of:
The Sympathizer
The girls on the bus

Movie:
Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel

Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel is in full 1080p , if you do not see it immediately it's because you haven't looked in the dropdown box.

sec.jpg

The Iron Claw is only 720P.
Yep, that's still HD, and that's what you will get. Enjoy it. Post a log file and I will look at the manifest.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

Latest episodes of:
The Sympathizer
The girls on the bus

Movie:
Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel
Well those are the 2 shows I have been watching to see if it has gone back to 1080p or 4K and I checked both those shows right before I asked the question and I only saw 720p, and I just checked again right now and it is the same thing only 720p.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    696 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 4.52.51 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 4.52.51 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 4.53.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 4.53.32 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
I am having a problem where now the new stuff that is 720p is downloading but it is scrambled like back in the days of cable TV. Here is a screenshot so you can see what I mean. Update, I just did a test and this only seems to happen if they are in a queue, if I do them one at a time and close AS in between doing them then that download normal.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 5.19.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 5.19.14 PM.png
    882.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Screenshots dont help/ Log files help. I have no idea what download that is. I have no information at all.

Screenshots dont help/ Log files help. I have no idea what download that is. I have no information at all.
I have the log from when it actually download scrambled, but do those logs contain login information?

Can you at least tell me the name of the movie? I will not explain what the log file contains and doesn't. It's up to you, to upload the log file or don't. That screenshot tells me nothing.

Can you at least tell me the name of the movie? I will not explain what the log file contains and doesn't. It's up to you, to upload the log file or don't. That screenshot tells me nothing.
It was Season 3 of Hacks and Season 2 of Pretty Little Liars Original Sin, But I edited the original post, because I figured out it only happens if you put them in a queue, the first one is fine then all the rest look scrambled. If I download them one at a time and close the program between everyone they are fine.

Back