• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Max is truncating all tv show downloads (and most movies) to 8 seconds

cyberdave300

Max app stops downloading any TV channel at about 8 seconds, as well as movies (though not all movies). I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled Anystream with no effect.

Attachments

• max-Mike & Molly_S02E01_Goin' Fishin'.astlog
    666.3 KB · Views: 1
  • max-Ready Player One.astlog
    837.7 KB · Views: 1
What is your speed set at? Did you try 1x?

Let me see what's going on, thanks for the log files.

I didn't find any error in your log and it downloads fine for me. Try logging out and in again.

Mike and Molly.jpgMike.jpggoing fishing.jpgSeason 2.jpg

3.91 Mbs. Not sure where you set speed multiples.
To set the download speed it's File -> Settings -> Download -> Speed Option

I can corroborate what Redfox1 tested because it worked fine for me too. Might check just the usual stuff, disk space, network connectivity etc.

To set the download speed it's File -> Settings -> Download -> Speed Option

I can corroborate what Redfox1 tested because it worked fine for me too. Might check just the usual stuff, disk space, network connectivity etc.
He is using an old version DQ. Get some sleep bro. Thanks for your help. I have to wash my dogs, they just came home smelly (fish again) ;)

Reactions: DQ
Always check the top sticky in the AS sub-forum for new versions, please. Thank you.

All seem fine, I just tried Season 1 and Season 2 , Season 2 Episode 1 was what you had an issue with. In your title you and " And most movies" there are no other movies in your log files. Saying most other movies doesn't help. The issue is on your end. Your log shows no errors. Log out and in gain,.. it seems you are not getting a solid connection to the internet.
The problem is definitely with the Max module, not my Internet connection, which is high-speed and rock solid. I can download without any problems from any of the other modules (Netflix, Amazon prime, Hulu, Paramount+, Disney).
When I try to download a show from Max, I get an 8 to,30 second MP4 file, which turns out to be a trailer for one of the Max shows; I do not get the show itself. Same thing for movies (see attached logs). If the logs are not showing any problem then they are worthless because this is a big problem for me.
On top of the above, I have logged in and out of Max, as well as I have used Revo Pro to completely uninstall, then reinstall the Anystream program., with no resolution. Also, I have installed Anystream on two different computers, and I'm getting the same problem with both.

Attachments

• max-Mike & Molly_S02E05_Victoria Runs Away.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • max-The Carbonaro Effect_S02E01_Just Made History.astlog
    671.3 KB · Views: 0
  • max-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.astlog
    609.2 KB · Views: 0
Did you update to Version 1.5.6.4, if there was an issue with the Max module this forum would have 100 posts in it. Please stop naming the log files. All they should say is the version number and .astlog.

as well as I have used Revo Pro to completely uninstall, then reinstall the Anystream program., with no resolution. Also, I have installed Anystream on two different computers, and I'm getting the same problem with both.
Stop doing all of this Revo and those crap programs will ruin your OS. If there is any issue , I have to know whether you updated to V 1.5.6.4 yet. If anything its an issue with MAX in your region. I just downloaded 5 episodes and they were perfect. Install 1.5.6.4 please.

As a side note, Max only downloads 8-30 second ads when AnyStream is used with the ad version of Max. If you have the without-ads version of Max, it should not (I unfortunately have the with ads version).

After you update to 1.5.6.4 , let me know. If you still have an issue, try it again in the morning maybe MAX in your area will be back.
As a side note, Max only downloads 8-30 second ads when AnyStream is used with the ad version of Max. If you have the without-ads version of Max, it should not (I unfortunately have the with ads version).
I assumed he had the no ads version. He still needs to update to 1.5.6.4 and update his subscription to no ads. Thanks.

He is using an old version DQ. Get some sleep bro. Thanks for your help. I have to wash my dogs, they just came home smelly (fish again) ;)
I'm using the version YOUR website claims to be the current one (see attached). Howver, I installed the 1 from your link (1564) and it didn't make a bit of difference.

Attachments

• Snap1.png
    Snap1.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
  • max-Mike & Molly_S02E01_Goin' Fishin'.astlog
    766.7 KB · Views: 0
  • max-Mike & Molly_S02E01_Goin' Fishin'.mp4
    3.6 MB
You need to upgrade your subscription to no ads. My bad, I should have mentioned that, I didn't realize you were new here.

ads.jpg

Believe me, there is nothing wrong with the Max provider. This forum would have 100s of posts seemingly like yours and I use the same installer you do, so please stop saying there is something wrong with the Max provider. You just need to update your subscription. I will be back in the office in the morning. You will be happy after you update the Max subscription. You should be on 1.5.6.4 anyway. ;)

Are you saying the Max module only works with the ad-free Max subscription? (I don't mind it downloading the ads as long as it also downloads the show). Also, I have the ad supported subscription for Paramount+ and Anystream downloads from there with no problems.

Are you saying the Max module only works with the ad-free Max subscription? (I don't mind it downloading the ads as long as it also downloads the show). Also, I have the ad supported subscription for Paramount+ and Anystream downloads from there with no problems.
It's not a matter of you not caring about the ads, it won't download at all with an ads-supported subscription, so update to ads free and your issue will be solved. These providers offer many subscriptions. You chose the wrong one. ;)

Back