• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Massive Problems with Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2 and 3 but not 4

an3k

I have huge problems getting the video stream of the mentioned movies onto HDD. All audio streams as well as subtitle streams are perfectly fine. I also get a video stream but it looks like this animated gif: http://i.imgur.com/T1domk3.gifv

I never had this problem before. I just have it with these three discs. I also ripped different Blu-rays (eg. Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Lord of the Rings 1-3 Extended Edition, etc.) after these three and there weren't any problems so I highly doubt my drive (Plextor PX-B920SA) is dying.

Please read the sticky 'how to ask for help'. Without a logfile we can't help you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Sorry. Here it is.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.0_Info_D_PIRATES1_DEU.ziplog
    882.9 KB · Views: 4
Decryption looks fine, very unlikely is a decryption problem since they're not a new release. My money is on defective discs. Can't speak for 2 and 3 since no logs for those. Either way James will have the final vote.

Well, if I open the M2TS on the Disc in Windows Media Player 12 (which then uses LAV Codecs) I can play it without problems. I also can play the discs fine in eg. PlayStation 3 and 4.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.0_Info_D_PIRATES2_DEU.ziplog
    797.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.6.8.0_Info_D_POC3_DEU_DISC1.ziplog
    146.7 KB · Views: 0
Yeah but WMP isn't a licensed bluray player, that's very well a possible part of the problem. The fact that they play fine on the ps3 & ps4 only supports that. Try playing them in a player such as powerDVD, if they play fine there too then wmp is the problem.

Yeah but WMP isn't a licensed bluray player, that's very well a possible part of the problem. The fact that they play fine on the ps3 & ps4 only supports that. Try playing them in a player such as powerDVD, if they play fine there too then wmp is the problem.
No no, the M2TS plays fine in WMP12. The demuxed H.264 stream does NOT play fine anywhere (WMP12, VLC, etc.)

Then your demuxer/remuxer isn't doing things right and its not an anydvd problem. If decryption worked fine and you were able to rip fine then anydvd did it's job. Your problem isn't anydvd then.

I have huge problems getting the video stream of the mentioned movies onto HDD. All audio streams as well as subtitle streams are perfectly fine. I also get a video stream but it looks like this animated gif: http://i.imgur.com/T1domk3.gifv

I never had this problem before. I just have it with these three discs. I also ripped different Blu-rays (eg. Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Lord of the Rings 1-3 Extended Edition, etc.) after these three and there weren't any problems so I highly doubt my drive (Plextor PX-B920SA) is dying.
My guess is your playback device / software. What do you use for playback?

My guess is your playback device / software. What do you use for playback?

As he stated:

The demuxed H.264 stream does NOT play fine anywhere (WMP12, VLC, etc.)

The thing is: the m2ts file plays fine, as you said, so AnyDVD is doing a great job. The demuxed stream (demuxed with what?) doesn't, so whatever you're using to demux/remux is the problem.
The AnyDVD HD forum obviously isn't the right place to look for a fix.

Back