• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Man Up Bluray - New Protection or Obfuscation

obriens2

"Man Up" Bluray seems to be obfuscated - anyone have a clue which MPLS to use?

Doesn't appear to be a Netflix specific disc from the markings.

Determined region(s): A
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.0_Info_E_MAN_UP.ziplog
    482.1 KB · Views: 5
See if the below beta works. If it does not please post a new log

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7681.exe

Appears the same - Beta didn't indicate which was the good playlist.

Total size: 19238720 sectors (37575 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MAN_UP
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 57
Removed AACS copy protection!
Determined region(s): A
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!

Loaded up - 270 playlists again.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.1_Info_E_MAN_UP.ziplog
    482.8 KB · Views: 2
I checked it with Proc Mon and it gave me play list 0000 as the good one. I used that play list and movie plays just fine no problems from beginning to end.

I checked it with Proc Mon and it gave me play list 0000 as the good one. I used that play list and movie plays just fine no problems from beginning to end.
Are you certain? It should be 589.

Are you certain? It should be 589.
Not Postive this was my first time using Proc Mon I followed the guides online. Movie seems to play fine, but haven't watch completely from beginning to end just checked each chapter.

0000 is the wrong length (unless you have a non-US version).

Just a note, running 7.6.8.1 for "Man Up" improper playlists using speed menu. I'm going to have to get another Netflix copy before I can provide log.

Update: Got another "Man Up" disc from Netflix, re-ran backup and results now seem good still using 7.6.8.1. Will watch tonight to confirm (only one playlist listed this time). Playlist 589 now showing, 1:28:38 in length. Do have log if desired.

Last edited:
Back