• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

made .iso file from Blu-ray, now what?

Direct from the author of ClownBD's mouth. :) If you have any problems, let us know and we'll walk you through it. Good luck!

OK Got the anydvd clone freeware, all good.

On clownbd, but which verion do I download there is so many copier builder package ect..

You guys are so friendly, best forum I have been on.

OK Done everything

Its asking me what file type ect, I have chosen master audio, but whats best, avchd or m2ts or ts?

Thanks guys

No, you want to either output a BD folder structure or an ISO. Don't do it as a file. AVCHD is fine, as well.

Sorry you lost me. I am on the screen were it says eac3to 2nd pass, and its asking me what audio I want and what file type and subtitles. ect..

Ok I dont think it worked, lets start from the start.

I am on the screen were its asking me file destinations ect..

I have the virtual drive mounted, but I only have the bdmv files which are all M2TS, so I want this movie to go to my e drive, so what do I do.

Thanks again

So pick the DTS-HD MA audio stream you want, any subtitles you want, and at the bottom where the output type is selected either pick AVCHD or Blu-ray Folder Structure. (I forget the exact names of the options as it's been a while since I've used it) Then you're set.

Ok I dont think it worked, lets start from the start.

I am on the screen were its asking me file destinations ect..

I have the virtual drive mounted, but I only have the bdmv files which are all M2TS, so I want this movie to go to my e drive, so what do I do.

Thanks again

Ok, let's go through this step by step

1) On the first screen, select BD/HD DVD and pick the virtual drive that you mounted the ISO on
2) Click next and then pick the playlist in the eac3to window that comes up
3) Click next again and let it scan the disc
4) Pick the streams you want to keep and select the Blu-ray radio button for output
5) Click next and wait for it to finish.

I have 2 options one is movie location, is this the blu-ray disc or all these m2ts files?

also its asking me for demux location and remux location.

And its asking me if I want to use tsmuxer or imgburn.

I am completely lost

OK

Seems to be doing something, its saying. eac3to 3rd pass 24%
And its making a bunch of files

they are dts files sup files and h264 file.

Is this right? or should I be using the .iso file instead of the blu-ray disc its self

Cancelled it all, it doesnt look right, making the iso file with the virtual drive, will see how that goes.

Last edited:
OK

Seems to be doing something, its saying. eac3to 3rd pass 24%
And its making a bunch of files

they are dts files sup files and h264 file.

Is this right? or should I be using the .iso file instead of the blu-ray disc its self

Cancelled it all, it doesnt look right, making the iso file with the virtual drive, will see how that goes.

Sorry I didn't get back to you before you cancelled it. It was doing the right thing. :( You should let it finish. It does a LOT of processing. The streams are being extracted before being put into a BD folder structure. Trust me, rerun it and let it go this time.

Sorry short temper... LOL

Its making a iso file now, and its almost done, so will try that.

Thanks

Alright. Good luck. You can do it either from a mounted ISO or the Blu-ray disc itself. It doesn't make any difference.

Ok its finished, but again has brought up one iso file which is 43gb not a lower size, and stutters like mad on the ac ryan. and again brings up the extra movie mode with directors comments.

Also it has a bunch of files beside it which are sup files and dts audio files ect..

There has got to be something wrong Also there is a folder called avchd, but again its only the extra movie mode.

The ISO is simply another rip you did which is pointless. So we can just ignore that as we know that's not going to work.

And as I told you before, the commentary thing is MOST LIKELY the biggest playlist. So when ClownBD gave you the option of selecting the playlist, you most likely happily ignored the screen and picked the one it automatically selected. :) Which is what your players are doing, as well. Hence why it keeps getting it wrong. Pick the SECOND option in the list on the MPLS selection screen and try again. The AVCHD folder is what you're looking for when it's done. If you choose the right playlist this time, it will be correct when it's finished. After it's done you can delete everything else and keep the AVCHD folder.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 39
Yea yea, that doesn't help you. :) Just follow what I said in my previous response and it'll work. The playlist issue drives everyone nuts, so, don't feel bad at all. This makes even experienced people cry.

Back