• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved MAC version Paramount Sign In 403 bug in newest version (1.8.4.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samchop

Hi, I just downloaded Anystream today for the first time, I'm still in trial mode. A little while ago I downloaded it as 1.8.3.0 for MAC OS. I installed it and opened it, but a minute after I did I had a pop say there was a new version. I did not try to log in or anything on 1.8.3.0 since I figured new version will have most up-to-date DRM tools and etc.

I saw the notes for 1.8.4.0 include fixing 403 bug in Paramount sign in. I thought, that's perfect because I want to dl from ParamountPlus specifically.
However, after installing the new version, clicking the sign in button produces the 403 error message on top of the current page. I also can no longer click anything on that tab.

Things I've tried:
- Adopt session from other browser - I tried this twice. Shut chrome down completely, entered mac password gave it permission to access. It said there were no Paramount sessions both times. Even though I confirmed I am logged in via chrome (I opened paramountplus to check).
- Deleting Anystream from my computer and reinstalling 1.8.4.0
- Signing in and out of paramountplus on chrome
- Closing and reopening anystream after doing that
Now the adopt session from other browser button is disabled

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 10.18.06 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 10.18.06 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

It won't work with a VPN.
I noticed when I couldn't log into Netflix that Netflix doesn't allow VPN login (in chrome either) so I tried while off VPN as well. Here is my log, thank you so much for your fast reply.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.4.0.astlog
    119.3 KB · Views: 2
Your log was made with the VPN enabled, please make another one.(y)

Okay I closed and reopened anystream while completely off the vpn and repeated the sign in and adopt session attempts. Hope this is better

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.4.0.astlog
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
I will send it to our Mac development team, please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back