• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Loss of functionality

thatguy94a

While I was deployed I lost all of my profiles, like one day they all worked and played fine then the next they were gone, no viruses, no actual internet connection. Just poof. Although I still have all the Icons, just no actual data to run them with. Im wanting to find the cause before I go through and reprofile evey game I already had. And what can be done to stop it from happening again. I cant be the only one to have this problem ever, or can I?:confused:
Thanks,
James

Although I really do not know why you have lost this functionality, you may have to contact support. There are way to many variables that could make this happen. If it were a rampant problem the board would be full of posts on this subject so it may be a software conflict on your computer, I am just guessing.

So the data files from the profile library folder are gone, Is this correct??
I have never seen this before and I don't believe there is anything that GJ does which could cause this.

Only option here is to restore form a backup.

Yes that is correct, although I still have the Icons, and have folders in one the harddrive with the saved games data. It lost everything from the cds. Every game pops up with insert disc messages. Im glad to here that its not a rampent problem, I just wish that I never had the problem. Thanks for the input.

All Profiles Missing!

Guess what? Me too. This morning, fine. Now, ALL profiles missing. Not even icons. How do I recover them? Where are they stored in the first place? This is weird, no?
:(

Back