• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Lord of the Rings audio issues

wizisi2k

I'm having issues getting LOTR:ROTK Extended edition from Amazon. My purchased video has no download link. Attached is the logfile I have generated. Altho I didn't change the preferred codec before making the logfile, the same behavior continued.

Attachments

• Missing download Link.astlog
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
I'm having issues getting LOTR:ROTK Extended edition from Amazon. My purchased video has no download link. Attached is the logfile I have generated. Altho I didn't change the preferred codec before making the logfile, the same behavior continued.
Try using F5 on your keyboard.

you need to have Max OR have purchased the movie/obtained via Movies Anywere. I have refreshed the page to no dice. I am showing the log as well. Sorry for the reply. f5 has NOT fixed this-I'm downloading the 4k version from Max and want to get better audio from Amazon to use with them.Untitled 2345.png

Ill look into it, you are downloading from Max and Amazon? Is that your issue? I have no idea what you are doing, your logfile shows no errors.

what I am doing ATM is downloading Fellowship of the Ring from max with the 66 kbps 2.0 track. I had all 3 quened up but ROTK finished first and then two towers. I want to match the 4k HDR from Max with the better audio on Amazon. I don't have a 5.1 setup so I need the stereo track and want a higher bitrate for it.

here's what I am doing: I am getting the 4k video from Max (video source). I've been doing this with the intention to get the 128 kbps 2.0 audio from Amazon with a low-resolution video (audio source). My intention is to mux the two using a .mp4 muxing tool to sync to my phone for playback. the AMAZON side is having issues. showing the download link.

That video from Max in 4K has great audio over 642kbp/s DD+ 6 channel. I don't think you can download HDR with Amazon
. But maybe you can. I have no idea, there are no issues in your log files. Your issue changes with every post. I can't help you.

Max.jpg

What makes you think Amazon even has an HDR download? Where do you see HDR advertised? If it had HDR, it would say it. I don't think, you can download HDR even if it said it.

I want to match the 4k HDR from Max

HDR.jpg

Back