Lifetime?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kycliff, Mar 19, 2017.

1. kycliff

kycliff Member

I had a lifetime for the original version & that didn't last...
    any guarantee on the new version...working for some time to come
    Any discounts for original members?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Ah, this again. There are no guarantees in life, ever, on anything. You could get run over by a car tomorrow or die in your sleep. Nobody knows or can predict the future. Obviously redfox has measures in place to keep things going as long as possible, but there are no guarantees. Discounts? Oh, you're only about a year late. The only discounts now are the same type of 20% ones slysoft had.

3. kycliff

kycliff Member

Ah, one of those....

4. kycliff

kycliff Member

Thanks....I guess i'll take a chance..

BRCS likes this.
  5. nebostrangla

nebostrangla Well-Known Member

FYI:
    There's also yearly or multiple year licensing that can be renewed to a LTL at a later time. If you're not comfortable with the LTL option. And honestly that's what RedFox would prefer that you bought too.
    Also from the RedFox main site regarding the other programs:

Important information for SlySoft license owners!
    SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

Also,
    If you need licensing for CloneBD or CloneDVD (if you didn't previously have a CloneDVD license) they must be purchased at Elby's Store:
    http://www.elby.ch/purchase.html

And they are running a 20% off through today {March 19 2017} as well along with RedFox.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    BRCS, kycliff and whatever_gong82 like this.
  6. kycliff

kycliff Member

Thank you... that was very helpful info

7. nebostrangla

nebostrangla Well-Known Member

No problem that is what we are just hanging out on here for. LOL.

kycliff and whatever_gong82 like this.
  8. kycliff

kycliff Member

I'm going to avoid cars tomorrow...but if I die in my sleep...When I wake up...I'm gonna get you...lol

9. kycliff

kycliff Member

UPDATE....Everything is running fine here...I'm I'm still kicking....
    Have a great day...That is all..

10. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

So is Redfox..........

11. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Well-Known Member

And what do you know the last version on AnyDVD worked for the new Star Wars movie lol

amazing likes this.
  12. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

Until someone or you buy and try it on the Star Wars movie no one will know til then.

13. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Well-Known Member

My point it DID work

amazing likes this.
  14. Mogan

Mogan New Member

My experience is the opposite - when it comes to the latest two Star Wars movies - failures ever time.

15. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

If that is the case creating and posting a log file for each failure would be helpful for the devs, sometimes there are "one off" versions of DVDs/BDs that require special treatment and work-arounds to be properly decrypted.

16. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Well-Known Member

I did movie only no extras and it worked