• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime?

kycliff

I had a lifetime for the original version & that didn't last...
any guarantee on the new version...working for some time to come
Any discounts for original members?

Ah, this again. There are no guarantees in life, ever, on anything. You could get run over by a car tomorrow or die in your sleep. Nobody knows or can predict the future. Obviously redfox has measures in place to keep things going as long as possible, but there are no guarantees. Discounts? Oh, you're only about a year late. The only discounts now are the same type of 20% ones slysoft had.

Thanks....I guess i'll take a chance..
FYI:
There's also yearly or multiple year licensing that can be renewed to a LTL at a later time. If you're not comfortable with the LTL option. And honestly that's what RedFox would prefer that you bought too.
Also from the RedFox main site regarding the other programs:

Important information for SlySoft license owners!
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

Also,
If you need licensing for CloneBD or CloneDVD (if you didn't previously have a CloneDVD license) they must be purchased at Elby's Store:
http://www.elby.ch/purchase.html

And they are running a 20% off through today {March 19 2017} as well along with RedFox.

Last edited:
Ah, this again. There are no guarantees in life, ever, on anything. You could get run over by a car tomorrow or die in your sleep. Nobody knows or can predict the future. Obviously redfox has measures in place to keep things going as long as possible, but there are no guarantees. Discounts? Oh, you're only about a year late. The only discounts now are the same type of 20% ones slysoft had.
I'm going to avoid cars tomorrow...but if I die in my sleep...When I wake up...I'm gonna get you...lol

I'm going to avoid cars tomorrow...but if I die in my sleep...When I wake up...I'm gonna get you...lol
UPDATE....Everything is running fine here...I'm I'm still kicking....
Have a great day...That is all..

And what do you know the last version on AnyDVD worked for the new Star Wars movie lol

My experience is the opposite - when it comes to the latest two Star Wars movies - failures ever time.

My experience is the opposite - when it comes to the latest two Star Wars movies - failures ever time.
If that is the case creating and posting a log file for each failure would be helpful for the devs, sometimes there are "one off" versions of DVDs/BDs that require special treatment and work-arounds to be properly decrypted.

Back