• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime user returning

jfcarbel

Just came to signup the other day but never had a chance and noticed I must have missed the cutoff for the holiday discount. Can someone PM me to see if there is some option of discount for lifetime users that are returning. I can provide all details in private PM of my old license key.

The relaunch offer lasted for 2 months and ended in july last year. Since then there have been regular 20% off ones (you just missed the last one by 3 days). There is a permanent 10% one when paid by bitcoin. I'm afraid, all there is now is regular 20% ones and you'll have to wait for the next one. Though you could try to file a support ticket and say you'd like to purchase but missed the 20% one by a few days. Maybe they'll give you 20% coupon.

The relaunch offer lasted for 2 months and ended in july last year. Since then there have been regular 20% off ones (you just missed the last one by 3 days). There is a permanent 10% one when paid by bitcoin. I'm afraid, all there is now is regular 20% ones and you'll have to wait for the next one. Though you could try to file a support ticket and say you'd like to purchase but missed the 20% one by a few days. Maybe they'll give you 20% coupon.

Thanks followed your advice on support ticket and will wait and see.
Have not renewed since being a Slysoft lifetime, but wanted to support the cause and the new developers.

I can wait as no hurry, when is typically the next type of holiday that they offer special.

Or for Valentine's day.
Because the RedFox team is our Sweet Heart after all.
Just think of ALL they have done & are doing for us.

Valentine is not going to happen til it freezes over-it's not a recognized world wide event that is for the most part a US thing that does it most.

Or for Valentine's day.
Because the RedFox team is our Sweet Heart after all.
Just think of ALL they have done & are doing for us.
Contrary to what Recycle said you may be right, maybe not, sometimes the Project just invokes the 20% discount at their discretion. So lets not speculate, It could very well be a Valentines discount , it all depends on what the collective decides.

Im a lifetime user that is TRYING to come back but RedFox has failed to charge my credit card due to banking problems on their end. I put my order in back in December before the 20% discount ran out. But they still haven't run my card. They have been nice enough to extend my trial license but this is a hassel for them and me. Have you got this bank problem fixed in China so I can get a permanent license? I have emailed several times on this issue.

Im a lifetime user that is TRYING to come back but RedFox has failed to charge my credit card due to banking problems on their end. I put my order in back in December before the 20% discount ran out. But they still haven't run my card. They have been nice enough to extend my trial license but this is a hassel for them and me. Have you got this bank problem fixed in China so I can get a permanent license? I have emailed several times on this issue.
Its not RedFox that doesnt want your money, its the payment providers that wont process your order. Right now Bitcoin is the best way to go, it fast and easy. Did you call your Bank and tell them to expedite the charge?

Its not RedFox that doesnt want your money, its the payment providers that wont process your order. Right now Bitcoin is the best way to go, it fast and easy. Did you call your Bank and tell them to expedite the charge?

Yes, the bank called me and I approved the charge the same day I originally ordered it. But because of payment problems on their end in China, other customers bank charges besides mine were being rejected. I asked Jill to just cancel my original order and I would start a fresh one. And I will call my bank and make sure it is approved for payment before it ends up in the fraud dept. Most software companies take Visa or MC but RedFox is a problem. I really don't want to get mixed up with bitcoin either.

Yes, the bank called me and I approved the charge the same day I originally ordered it. But because of payment problems on their end in China, other customers bank charges besides mine were being rejected. I asked Jill to just cancel my original order and I would start a fresh one. And I will call my bank and make sure it is approved for payment before it ends up in the fraud dept. Most software companies take Visa or MC but RedFox is a problem. I really don't want to get mixed up with bitcoin either.
I hear you man, but you shouldnt be afraid of Bitcoin , its as easy as Apple Pie, do a bit of research, I do not know what country you are in but in the USA its a piece of cake. Just download a free Local Bitcoin wallet and buy the amount you need. You will have your licence in 5 minutes.

I am a former life timer that is trying to come back. You're not accepting credit cards and I don't trust Bitcoin. I got on the free trial hoping that I could get the 20% discount. But the free trial is over, as is the 20%, and I sent a message asking when you will have Visa or MC available. Hopefully soon.

I am a former life timer that is trying to come back. You're not accepting credit cards and I don't trust Bitcoin. I got on the free trial hoping that I could get the 20% discount. But the free trial is over, as is the 20%, and I sent a message asking when you will have Visa or MC available. Hopefully soon.

The visa or MasterCard isn’t happening so don’t hold your breath

The visa or MasterCard isn’t happening so don’t hold your breath

That is not only a bit harsh, it is also untrue. We are offering credit card payments for most regions. Only our potential new members in the USA have to be patient and wait for a bit.

Back