• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LifeTime subscription AnyDVDHD

There is only 2 ways, walk away and use the Slysoft products until the ODP becomes obsolete, or buy the product and use it. But for some people there is always that nagging doubt. But it has been discussed to death already, so it is up to you.
There is no nagging doubts they are looking for freebees of which there are none. They're being told to read the stickies that is all that should be said now.

I know, but one of his posts got locked just after he posted it, then ranted in this one.My post was just in case he was a sincere poster, but suspect he just wanted to rant or worse.

Actually it's the opposite, he posted in here first then created the new topic. Since he'd already posted the exact same thing in here, I saw no need to leave the fresh topic open and pointed to this topic where he first posted. There's no point in double/crossposting whatsoever.

There is only 2 ways, walk away and use the Slysoft products until the ODP becomes obsolete, or buy the product and use it. But for some people there is always that nagging doubt. But it has been discussed to death already, so it is up to you.
It already has as of June 1st. For anything below v8.

So I had a lifetime license for anydvd hd with slysoft and now they are gone and we have redfox. Has it occurred to anyone else besides me that closing slysoft and creating redfox could actually be the same people? I mean it now gives them the opportunity to re-sell the product to us at a much inflated price. It is possible that we are taking a lot on faith and being screwed.

Pan2 as far as conspiracy theories go, that one shouldn't put you in the tin foil camp. Just ask the Audio diesel engine owners or have you seen the movie the Big Short. But the situation is what it is, they have what some of us really need and we have what they want. As for me, I came of age in the Ronald Reagan era. You know with the trust but verify doctrine. However I am much to lazy to bother to verify and I am to cynical trust. Because I gave up believing everything I read on the Internet was true on December 27th 1998. Curse that damn Nigerian Prince.o_O

Wowszer says it all in his post.

I've personally donated to various freeware solutions, and purchased the likes of DVDXCopy (pre 2003), Nero, Roxio, and SlyFox. Some of these solutions were good, others - not so much. Today is no different. If I want a current tool that lets me quickly backup my DVD's, and I'm happy with the product - why wouldn't I support the developers? There is no guarantee that RedFox will be here when I'm 80, or even next year (fingers crossed that RedFox is around for a long time).

How much have we all spent on our DVD collections? What percentage of that amount have we spent backing up our collections? What value (besides backup) have we gotten out of our purchase (the ability to create different formats, skipping irritating advertisements, and speed menus, etc). The way I look at it, $109 euros today for a back up solution (plus additional value) is pretty cheap insurance regardless of Slysoft's demise or RedFox's startup.

As Wowszer pointed out : "it is up to you"

Sorry for my small activity, but works, works, works. I think will be better, if any dvd hd will have implemented converter all formats (video cd/dvd/bluray, and more formats avi/mp4/etc and audio converter with this video converter) + remove cinavia / cinavia watermark on the fly. One soft for only rip iso/files or convert. All clone CD/DVD/BD should be use for cloning discs on new discs (+anydvdhd) if copy protection. It is my opinion.

video cd? never going to happen. That's just a basic mpeg and is decades old. Cinavia wasn't even being invented back then
dvd? probably on the to do list
blu-ray? exists but needs better quality
avi etc, unlikely slysoft doesn't have a video converter tool and support for third party software is highly unlikely

video cd? never going to happen. That's just a basic mpeg and is decades old. Cinavia wasn't even being invented back then
dvd? probably on the to do list
blu-ray? exists but needs better quality
avi etc, unlikely slysoft doesn't have a video converter tool and support for third party software is highly unlikely

Don't understand. AnyDVDHD Redfox should have added converter films and option cinavia watermark delete if we use converter bluray for example to avi or mp4. Not second program if we won't copy bd to bd. Generally only anydvdhd should delete cinavia as same. Converter should be implemented in anydvdhd. Convert bd audio to hevc x265 should be standard and without cinavia. I didn't write any about third party programs.

It already removes cinavia if you convert to avi/mp4 through cloneBD. Anydvd on it's own doesnt remove cinavia, it happens in conjunction with CloneBD

Why it is hard implemented function converter in any dvd hd + cinavia remove without second program ? Clone are use for cloning. Users who won't use clone, should have alternative. :)

because removing cinavia requires audio processing in one form or another. That's beyond the capabilities of Anydvd. It can't process audio. Anydvd removes cinavia by tapping into CloneBD during the conversion process and applies the fix.

AnyDVDHD can convert too, if you add this function. So you don't say me it is not possible. If anydvd will have support this, what I wrote, the sounds maybe will be better quality. :) I think that.

No it can't. That's not what it is designed to do. Adding conversion support would require a COMPLETE REWRITE of all anydvd code which is a massive undertaking and would postpone future releases for months if not longer. On top of that it would only complicate the code for things to go wrong, chances of it happening: Close to 0

Ok. So, for example I will wait for this fuction. I believe in anydvdhd. :D

Back