• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LifeTime subscription AnyDVDHD

Sebastian

Hello, I see Lifetime subscription for AnyDVDHD Redfox License in offer. Can you tell me more about it ? It is really lifetime and only one must buy this license and I will have lifetime upgrade version and use your program ? Or how will work it ? Best Regards Dear RedFox

It'll work exactly the same as the slysoft version does. Free updates for the lifetime for redfox anydvd.

Awww... It is great information. What will you make with old slysoft client with lifetime licenses ? Can they upgrade license to redfox or buy few money for upgrade or buy all redfox license ? Sorry for this question. But I don't know this scenerio was writing by you. :)

Ok. Thank you for this information. Generally I will buy ltl redfox anydvdhd in the future as new client :) And I first follow few topic. Cinavia and AACS 2.0 interesting me and future. And information about will be possible removal cinavia only anydvdhd for fast ripping on hard disc materials :)

Sorry, but for me paypal is worst. I prefer buy by my bank :)

paypal will never happen. They're in the pocket of the mpaa

Visa, yes. If I will go to computronic and this shop I will buy Your software. What now ? Where is this scenerio ? ;) Computers shops have too programs and people buy programs or electronic licenses for programs). Will you plan add this scenerio as next way for buy licenses ?

Retail stores selling anydvd? Never going to happen.

Retail only makes things easier for the MPAA. SlySoft never went retail in its 13-year history; RedFox certainly won't.

I remember back in the day when you used to see Nero in the retail stores. Never sold well, they were always marked down to almost nothing in a few months.

I remember back in the day when you used to see Nero in the retail stores. Never sold well, they were always marked down to almost nothing in a few months.
But Nero 6 was a very good software until Nero xxx came out those become junk and bloatware never the same again. And Nero 6 doesn't work in Win7 so that was the end of my Nero 6 days....

So I had a lifetime license for anydvd hd with slysoft and now they are gone and we have redfox. Has it occurred to anyone else besides me that closing slysoft and creating redfox could actually be the same people? I mean it now gives them the opportunity to re-sell the product to us at a much inflated price. It is possible that we are taking a lot on faith and being screwed.

You still can but I'd probably want it in a plain brown bag.
upload_2016-6-6_18-51-55.png

and who can forget Roxio?

All version still available at the local store

Last edited:
Has it occurred to you to read the available numerous stickies and news articles? Slysoft got shut down from upper hand, rather that giving the staff their wages they were owed the slysoft owner signed over the name and rights to anydvd. The staff then restarted the development with the backing of the community. As far as the price goes, you couldn't be further from the truth. A lifetime of anydvd hd going on slysofts lasts prices was 119eur. Redfox price: 109. Every single price is cheaper than what slysoft had.

Please do some research. Everything you needed to know is publicly available.

So I had a lifetime license for anydvd hd with slysoft and now they are gone and we have redfox. Has it occurred to anyone else besides me that closing slysoft and creating redfox could actually be the same people? I mean it now gives them the opportunity to re-sell the product to us at a much inflated price. It is possible that we are taking a lot on faith and being screwed.
There is only 2 ways, walk away and use the Slysoft products until the ODP becomes obsolete, or buy the product and use it. But for some people there is always that nagging doubt. But it has been discussed to death already, so it is up to you.

Back