• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Life time license

ACF

I would strongly recommend that people NOT get a life-time license. I paid for one with Slysoft and the license was summarily eliminated when RedFox took over. The same thing could happen with RedFox so watch out!

Wrong section. License posts have their own section. Moved. The license wasn't summarily eliminated. You need to do more research. Redfox released 5 interim versions that worked with the redfox opd. Without any funding. Please don't make accusations that simply aren't true. Please read the various stickies and news articles into what happened.

@ACF
You are welcome to purchase a yearly or multi yr license if that please's you.

And for the record, the "lifetime" of Slysoft was over. So no more updates available.

Too late, I already purchased a number of licenses, and am quite happy with the purchases no matter what happens.

Nice opinion, ACF, just not one I and quite a number of people don't happen to share.

What happened to SlySoft is all over the fora here and across the internet. The RedFox team has demonstrated their reliability and professionalism.

You? [*self-censored for excessive snark*]

I would strongly recommend that people NOT get a life-time license. I paid for one with Slysoft and the license was summarily eliminated when RedFox took over. The same thing could happen with RedFox so watch out!
And, your Slysoft license is not eliminated. It will still work just fine for version 7.6.9.5 and prior.

To Furry Guy: You want to spend your money twice that's your issue, I certainly do not. What Red Fox did is certainly not reliable. If people purchased a lifetime license it should remain lifetime regardless of employee / management changes or company name changes.
To Ch3vr0n: It was summarily eliminated since my software stopped working immediately, and I can no longer get updates. As far as what happened that's not important to me. The lifetime licenses should remain lifetime.
To mmdavis: So how do I get this version? (7.6.9.5) I assume it has no updates.

It wasn't eliminated, you didn't read the multiple warnings on the download page that v8 and above required a redfox license. One directly under the anydvd entry on the program download link, and an even bigger one in a nice red frame below the product list and multiple ones the months before on the forum. It is not the fault of redfox you didn't read any of them.

Your license also still works fine with 7695. What you will NOT have is access to the opd, 6795 access ended may 31st which also has been warned about for weeks now.

As to where to get it, there's links in some user's signatures, there's Google,..

To Furry Guy: You want to spend your money twice that's your issue, I certainly do not. What Red Fox did is certainly not reliable. If people purchased a lifetime license it should remain lifetime regardless of employee / management changes or company name changes.
To Ch3vr0n: It was summarily eliminated since my software stopped working immediately, and I can no longer get updates. As far as what happened that's not important to me. The lifetime licenses should remain lifetime.
To mmdavis: So how do I get this version? (7.6.9.5) I assume it has no updates.
You are correct it has no updates and will not connect to the OPD ( Online Protection Database) for any new movies. With 7.6.9.5 you will be stuck with the old versions for old movies. Buy a new license and be happy, support the project and the forum will be here to support you.

Back