License renewal via VPN?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by WesWesthaver, Feb 28, 2020.

1. WesWesthaver

WesWesthaver Member

I am located in the USA. I attempted to renew my license for 1 year and the only option shown for payment is cyber currency. I tried a VPN connection from Japan and also the Netherlands. Neither one gave me the option of purchasing with a credit card.

Does the VPN method still work?

2. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Yes, this should basically work.

But currently our credit card acceptance is veeeeeery limited. We expect to get this solved within one week. Please enter your email address at bottom of checkout page:

3. WesWesthaver

WesWesthaver Member

OK. I'll do that. I hope this is fixed soon.

-Wes

4. WesWesthaver

WesWesthaver Member

Are there any services that act as intermediaries? A service that will accept credit card payments and disburse Bitcoin to a specified recipient?

For a one-off purchase that would be ideal for a non-Bitcoin user like myself.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

6. WesWesthaver

WesWesthaver Member

It looks like the link you posted is suggesting that I get a Bitcoin Wallet. I don't want to do that. What I would like is to find a service that will let me pay them to purchase something with Bitcoin for me. I pay them, they pay RedFox on my behalf and I get my AnyDVD license renewed, and when It's all said and done I haven't become a bitcoin wallet owner. Like I said, I'm looking for an intermediary.