• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License renewal via VPN?

WesWesthaver

I am located in the USA. I attempted to renew my license for 1 year and the only option shown for payment is cyber currency. I tried a VPN connection from Japan and also the Netherlands. Neither one gave me the option of purchasing with a credit card.

Does the VPN method still work?

Yes, this should basically work.

But currently our credit card acceptance is veeeeeery limited. We expect to get this solved within one week. Please enter your email address at bottom of checkout page:
Sorry, but we are currently experiencing problems processing credit cards.
Please leave your e-mail address, and we will gladly notify you upon change.

Yes, this should basically work.

But currently our credit card acceptance is veeeeeery limited. We expect to get this solved within one week. Please enter your email address at bottom of checkout page:

OK. I'll do that. I hope this is fixed soon.

-Wes

Are there any services that act as intermediaries? A service that will accept credit card payments and disburse Bitcoin to a specified recipient?

For a one-off purchase that would be ideal for a non-Bitcoin user like myself.

that's just about any bitcoin merchant your describing, like coinbase. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/paying-with-bitcoin-for-us-purchasers-using-coinbase.72212/

It looks like the link you posted is suggesting that I get a Bitcoin Wallet. I don't want to do that. What I would like is to find a service that will let me pay them to purchase something with Bitcoin for me. I pay them, they pay RedFox on my behalf and I get my AnyDVD license renewed, and when It's all said and done I haven't become a bitcoin wallet owner. Like I said, I'm looking for an intermediary.

Back