• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

license keys

RICHARD BUTLER

I've been a life member for a number of years. I recently purchased a new computer. Although I've tried a number of times I can not get the programs to get my license keys. They go to the correct file but comes back as faild. Is there some way to enter them manually.
I would appreciate any help.
Thank you
RICH B

You most probably talk about AnyDVD and have an old SlySoft key. For that, you need to download the last version that supported SlySoft licenses:

Notify me if I made the wrong guess.

2 weeks ago, our support member @John sent you an email with your licenses (AnyDVD, CloneCD, CloneDVDmobile).

From our side it looks like you got your AnyDVD license up and running.

Which program gives you headache?

My old HDD decided to die I'm now back up and running, however can't find the page to enter my license # any help is greatly appreciated

thanks
George

Did you check your email account? Also check in your spam folder there.

I have been a lifetime member since 2010. I need a a new License Key that will work with the latest version of AnyDvd. Thanks for any help.

I have been a lifetime member since 2010. I need a a new License Key that will work with the latest version of AnyDvd. Thanks for any help.
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html buy a new ANYDVD REDFOX lifetime key as soon as possible unfortunately the option of lifetime licenses will not be available soon after that it will be possible to buy a maximum two-year license

Last edited:
old SLYSOFT keys no longer work on new versions of ANYDVD, the last version is almost 9 years old https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe this is the last version for which the SLYSOFT key works, but it does not support the UHD format or the new DVD and BLURAY discs

Back