• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reinstall licence

becida

My old hard drive died, I have the lifetime key but can't get the new Anydvd download to find it. What do I need to do?

How old is your license? If you bought an old SlySoft key, then this site won't work for you.

To get your RedFox key, look here:

You might have an old SlySoft license key (bought before 2016), If so, you can download the last working AnyDVD version for your SlySoft key here:

For newer (RedFox) AnyDVD, you have to purchase a new license key.

If you want to know more details about SlySoft/RedFox story of 2016, there is a looooooooong thread:

Last edited:
Ohh sorry, I have misread your text. I thought you lost the license, but you wrote you HAVE the key and can't find the download.
In that case, just disregard my message and use the link Ivan posted.

Back