• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License Key Not Working

TheLibra001

I had a lifetime license, upgraded to the new AnyStream Plus and received my new license key via email. I copied it to the desktop, double clicked it and the cursor just spins and the key file locks up.

I launched AnyStream to see if there is a way to manually add the key, as I can open the Key file in Notepad++ and see the key info. But, no such capability. I closed AnyStream, rebooted and once at the desktop, I got a message the product key is no longer valid "Wrong product version" and now I can't even used AnyStream at all. I tried to double click the license file and same result. Does not register the product. I also tried my old key and no go.

I have been a supporter and user of RedFox products since Slysoft and purchased everything they have ever produced. This is scenario doesn't make me happy.

I had a lifetime license, upgraded to the new AnyStream Plus and received my new license key via email. I copied it to the desktop, double clicked it and the cursor just spins and the key file locks up.

I launched AnyStream to see if there is a way to manually add the key, as I can open the Key file in Notepad++ and see the key info. But, no such capability. I closed AnyStream, rebooted and once at the desktop, I got a message the product key is no longer valid "Wrong product version" and now I can't even used AnyStream at all. I tried to double click the license file and same result. Does not register the product. I also tried my old key and no go.

I have been a supporter and user of RedFox products since Slysoft and purchased everything they have ever produced. This is scenario doesn't make me happy.
Something in your computer is blocking it from registering. Try it with your firewall off.

Maybe you bought the wrong program? It happens by mistakes sometimes, dont worry Ivan will check this for you.

I double checked your license with AnyDVD 1.2.0.1 and it works. To make sure you are using the right license and your license file is not corrupted, I'll send you a pm with your license in a minute.
Please check and let me know if it works.

Back