• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Let us solve a problem

sondeterra

OK Knowledgable ones here is another poser for you. Do any of you know of a relatively inexpensive SPDIF amplifier. My Comcast Cable boxes' output goes thru a component switcher that switches my HTPC and Cable box to my TV. The ouput will key dolby Digital when receiving a signa direct but when using the DVR in playback not all programs which direct would be DD, play as such from the DVR any ideas on an inexpensive SPDIF amplifier?

OK Knowledgable ones here is another poser for you. Do any of you know of a relatively inexpensive SPDIF amplifier. My Comcast Cable boxes' output goes thru a component switcher that switches my HTPC and Cable box to my TV. The ouput will key dolby Digital when receiving a signa direct but when using the DVR in playback not all programs which direct would be DD, play as such from the DVR any ideas on an inexpensive SPDIF amplifier?
Google " Denon" they make a bunch of them, and the term relatively inexpensive is only relative to whom you are talking too. (j.king):D

Back