• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LAVF Splitter

Ah I see. It is there. I have to check the mpls entry in the filters list. Works!

ffshow+MadVR+LAVF=WINNER!

Now we need MadVR for x64 please. :rock:

Ah, excellent. I'm glad it's working for you now. :) And no, you will NOT get madVR for 64 bit. It's been discussed to death in the madVR thread. Definitely not going to happen any time soon if ever.

Hi SamuriHL,

i tested this combination too, means i disabled all internal filters added LAVF splitter and ffdshow audio decoder to the external filters, except madvr couldn't choose this as renderer but i think the problem is that i first installed MPC and later on madvr.
Installing first madvr should fix this prob but even without madvr it works great. I tried to play ripped Blu-Rays right from the folder and it works great. Then i tried to play a Blu-Ray disc and also nice work:D
One prob with Inception cause MPC chose the wrong movie but one look in the playlists folder gave me the right list and the movie played:D

So i think no need to install a commercial software like PDVD11 or so, thx a lot:D

Last edited:
No need to install madvr first. But the folder you extract it to can't be deleted. Its the install folder.

The prob is that madvr is greyed out, can't choose it as renderer in MPC. Tried to extract it directly to the MPC folder but no difference, stays greyed out. I installed it by right clicking install.bat and execute as admin, then it says registered succesfully but i can't choose the madvr setting in MPC.

sigh. Then you're trying to use it in a 64 bit player. No workie. Madvr is 32 bit only.

Back