• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Latest download 8100

rap31264

I don't know where to post this but I've never had this problem before with an update download and install. My Norton is flagging it and removing it whenever I execute it. Is something wrong with it?

I had the same thing happen. It says it is WS.Reputation.1 (Presence).

You can chose to remove the file from Quarantine but I would prefer to hear from someone on this forum before doing so.

I'm having the same issue the update as well, but only now my Norton doesn't even show that its flagging it. It just pops up an error message saying couldn't find file name.

What version are you upgrading from? Digital signature signing change maybe?

Nope, it's a false positive. My Avast flagged it too. And I know damn sure RedFox ain't distributing a virus.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I stopped using an A/V a year ago when Malwarebytes came out with a new product. Its all I need. Some might consider Malwarebytes an A/V but it got a way smaller footprint.

I'm using Eset smart security and have done for many years as norton wants to take over your pc. Anyway I have never had a problem downloading anydvd or any other product from this site.

Well, like I said in my original post, None of my Anti-Virus software has ever flagged RedFox and/or Slysoft. I'm upgrading from the recent beta download. Lemme try again.

Just ran it and Norton considered it safe. The World is a better place now...LOL

I use webroot no need to update myself cause it updates in the cloud never ne probs with sly or redfox :bowdown:

Back