King Of The Hill Season Five DVD Help With Disc That Will Not Rip Logfile Attached

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Ukruler54321, May 14, 2021.

1. Ukruler54321

Ukruler54321 Member

Hi

I am having issues ripping the King Of The Hill Season Five DVD it errors out at 36%, logfile attached.

Attached Files:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

That title doesn't seem to have any protection on it all. No CSS, no region code, nothing. A simple windows file copy should even work. Can you try a simple windows explorer file copy?

3. Ukruler54321

Ukruler54321 Member

I think the disc is damaged, as they are all double sided discs and got damaged in transit through the post delivery. I will just have to replace the disc.

Thanks for the help.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Double sided wow, been ages since I saw over of those. Yeah those things are pretty sensitive. Hier the next ones work out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  5. dbminter

dbminter Well-Known Member

It's most likely the double sided disc issue. I had a KOTH R1 set that was double sided and it came in with one disc partially unreadable. Had a large scratch on it from shipping. However, mine was Season 6. My Season 5 R1 was undamaged and read in fine. So, it's most likely defective product, of which flippers were. They were defective from the beginning, and good riddance that they died a quick death when people started returning them for the junk they were.