• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

King Of The Hill Season Five DVD Help With Disc That Will Not Rip Logfile Attached

Ukruler54321

Hi

I am having issues ripping the King Of The Hill Season Five DVD it errors out at 36%, logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.4.0_Info_D_KING_S5D2A.ziplog
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
That title doesn't seem to have any protection on it all. No CSS, no region code, nothing. A simple windows file copy should even work. Can you try a simple windows explorer file copy?

That title doesn't seem to have any protection on it all. No CSS, no region code, nothing. A simple windows file copy should even work. Can you try a simple windows explorer file copy?

I think the disc is damaged, as they are all double sided discs and got damaged in transit through the post delivery. I will just have to replace the disc.

Thanks for the help.

Double sided wow, been ages since I saw over of those. Yeah those things are pretty sensitive. Hier the next ones work out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It's most likely the double sided disc issue. I had a KOTH R1 set that was double sided and it came in with one disc partially unreadable. Had a large scratch on it from shipping. However, mine was Season 6. My Season 5 R1 was undamaged and read in fine. So, it's most likely defective product, of which flippers were. They were defective from the beginning, and good riddance that they died a quick death when people started returning them for the junk they were.

Back