• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

KeyDB Tools

Here is my dump for "Total Recall" ES version.
Thanks!

Attachments

• DESAFIO_TOTAL-E2FD1E76B879E9B2F3ACEAB88B90EF957041A89F.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 2
I'll take a look when I get a minute.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Your key is being uploaded now. In about 5 minutes use the synchronize function in keydb tools and you should be good to go.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

1.0.1.0 BETA released

A very minor update. If you have MakeMKV installed, when you create a dump file I can use MakeMKV to extract the VID. This is not useful for anything but if I'm able to find a key for your dump, I'll add the VID to the keydb entry just for posterity. Might as well fill in as many fields in the keydb as we can. But really we only care about the unit key(s) and the disc ID. I just like contributing as much as I can. LOL Please update to the latest version and as always, if you want help finding your keys, send me a dump either here or PM them to me. Enjoy!

Hi!
Here is my dump for "Aquaman 2" ES version.
Thanks SamuriHL!

Attachments

• AQUAMAN_AND_THE_LOST_KINGDOM-68218BCC5538D2B406A0326C8256195F64861489.zip
    11 MB · Views: 1
Your key has been added to the KeyDB. Use the synchronize function in KeyDB Tools and you should be good to go. Enjoy!

Hi SamuriHL,
Another one dump for "The Truman Show" ES version.

Attachments

• THE_TRUMAN_SHOW-D819FBA9424B75046809C386DD0568211CDC1EE2.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 2
Hello!
Here is my dump for "Five Element" ES version.
Thanks SamuriHL!

Attachments

• ElQuintoelemento_UHD-79AB17081C2945FEFA983C98BD8EE394E77ADE53.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 1
No key yet but I've added it to my watch list. You should check periodically by using the Syncrhonize function in KeyDB Tools and it'll let you know when a key has been added.

Back