• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just-released AP files in SD only, but audio is no problem. AS 1.4.0.2

radiah

Just now tried to download Dawn (2022), Forgotten (2022) and The Calling (2022) from AP with AS 1.4.0.2.
Everything was SD only, however, could still get 5.1 640kb/s audio where available.
Then tried an older AP title and it was available in HD. Guess AP is up to their old games again. Logs attached.
-Radiah

Attachments

• AS_1402_02AUG22.7z
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Didn't look at those since their titles didn't even come close to matching what I described.
While I understand the intention of your reply, I don't believe it should have been made so brusquely.
You're welcome for the report and logs anyway.
-Radiah

While I understand the intention of your reply, I don't believe it should have been made so brusquely.
I cannot see why you think my reply is brusquely (translater says it is something like unfriendly).
I only said that it it is a known issue and send you the last few threads about it, nothing else.

Perhaps you should have left my post for staff to reply to? This issue is posted and we now have to wait for a solution.

Posted by radiah
Guess AP is up to their old games again. Logs attache
Don't get all worked up over a few titles, we will fix them when time allows, we are working on a new release right now, it may take a while but we will fix it. Okay?;) Deepspace was actually trying to help you, but I will take care of it, don't get upset. Deepspace helps a lot here.

This may be becoming more pervasive on AP. Only SD on a somewhat obscure title (actually 400p) for me today.

Cat:Mouse again.

This may be becoming more pervasive on AP. Only SD on a somewhat obscure title (actually 400p) for me today.

The thing that everyone needs to keep in mind is that it is not only intentional DRM changes that breaks titles but even just programmatic changes the provider makes that are not intentionally trying to break AS. Imagine trying to always stay ahead of both.

Yes, Cat and Mouse again, and as many times as we fix it will keep happening because programs like ours are not in their best interest, so please be patient, we have done an exceptional job up until now and even now we have more 1080p than any other program of this kind, so if its 720p or whatever it is, when the time is right we will fix it, we can't go back every day and fix one movie at a time. They may have made small changes to their API, this could also cause issues, we will look into it.

Back