• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Just noticed... HBOMax as an addon has been added back to Amazon Prime

does this mean discovery+ channel addon will be phased out once merger with HBO finishes? ive noticed a small amount of D+ content over at HMAX, but thats just a tiny part of D+ catalogue. is this merger happening any time soon, anyone knows?

does this mean discovery+ channel addon will be phased out once merger with HBO finishes? ive noticed a small amount of D+ content over at HMAX, but thats just a tiny part of D+ catalogue. is this merger happening any time soon, anyone knows?
I would guess Google would know more than anyone.;)

I captured some 4K HBO shows in HEVC. Some of the results looks color-inverted. Is that normal? I've seem similar color issues on other public rips before. What's that about?

See similar discussion on https://www.reddit.com/r/PleX/comments/nfwr18/dolby_visionhdr_mp4_files_have_purplegreen_tint/
That was 2 years ago on Redditt, when people play a Dolby Digital on a TV that cannot process Dolby Digital, the sound is different. When people play a 4K video on a TV that is not 4K the picture is slightly off. Not enough for the normal person to notice but for people that are videophiles, maybe. There are some people that just can't watch a movie and enjoy the content, they have to complain about something. That is the essence of that old Reddit thread.:whistle:

That was 2 years ago on Redditt, when people play a Dolby Digital on a TV that cannot process Dolby Digital, the sound is different. When people play a 4K video on a TV that is not 4K the picture is slightly off. Not enough for the normal person to notice but for people that are videophiles, maybe. There are some people that just can't watch a movie and enjoy the content, they have to complain about something. That is the essence of that old Reddit thread.:whistle:

So the color is right when I played the Dolby Vision encoded content on my LG DV TV via Plex. I guess my PC's VLC player isn't capable to decoding the color correctly

Back