• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Joyn+ series problem

Bommel69

With Joyn+ the series lists can no longer be accessed. Movies still work. If you click on a series, AnyStream (current version) hangs and can only be ended via the task manager. Same problem with older versions too.

In some instances, you just have to wait a minute or so and it will continue and finish the download. Joyn issues are generally posted in the German subforum, they can't be tested by let's say, people in my region as Joyn is only in Germany.

It's true that it takes a second to load, but it always had times where it needed a second more than usual.
However, the issue that some doesn't show any content at all still applys for me and has no answers from the devs yet.

What series do you want to get? I tried "The Voice Kids" and "Wer stiehlt mir die Show", both worked. If you tell me what you want to get I can see if it works for me.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0 12 Joyn test.astlog
    460.9 KB · Views: 1
I waited several times for over 10 minutes but AS stopped responding (tested on several computers). This morning, strangely enough, everything is working as usual again. Maybe the error was also with Joyn+.

Back