• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Joyn - Episodes on subsite not recognized +1

I will put out a beta later, that will at least grant you access to the missing catalogues. It may not be "pretty" in presentation.
That doesn't matter as long as it works. And when I know that you can't do more for now, I will not ask repeatedly, only report back after I tested it. Since I know whats going on.

Thank you very much for 1.6.4.0. You are right, there is possibility for visual improvement, but it now works! :bowdown::thankyou:
Here a log with two videos I downloaded as a test.

I marked this thread as resolved, but use it in the future to report back when I got a sub, in case I have issues downloading these subsites in 1080p. Same applies for any potential updates, so I can report back here if you change something with the tabs instead of opening a new thread.

If you need any input on what to do visually, feel free to ask any time. But since I know you don't have time for this right now, I will not clutter this thread.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.4.0 Joyn WORKS 2 testvideos.astlog
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
Back