• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

VideoYoda

I am using AnyDVDHD version 8.3.9.0. I am getting this message when I try to process the JW3 UHD disc:

"Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc"

The UHD disk is part of a two disc BR/UHD set purchased from Amazon. The blu-ray disc processed fine. How do I generate a ziplog file to post here?

You don't. You go to the uhd section of the forum and read the sticky topic at the top. You could post in the unsupported thread to help track it if you'd like but a log is not needed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice and assistance. My apologies for not paying attention to where I was posting.

No worries. You should check your disc with anydvd from time to time as new keys get added all the time. If you use my tool in the unsupported thread you can see if your version has already been reported by someone else, too.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back