• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick: Chapter 2

Jessie29

Used Version 8.1.6.0 of AnyDVD
At 4:03 minutes into playing John Wick: Chapter 2, the following message come up.
Dear Customer,
The disc you inserted cannot be played due to copyright resistriction.

The audio restarts from the beginning and the message stays on screen with no video.

Log is attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_F_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Here is my change log. I am having the same issue with the copyright protection message.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.0_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Here is my change log. I am having the same issue with the copyright protection message.

What are you playing in. According to the logfile that title is supported just fine

Java BD protection good playlists: 440

I am trying to back it up using Handbrake. Handbrake, I am guessing, is not picking up the right file.

Thank you. I was not aware that AnyDVD gave the proper title number. As much as I would like to have another program other than Handbrake, I do like the ability to play with file sizes and features that HB gives.

AnyDVD only mentions playlists of the disc either has 'screenpass protection' or 'playlist obfuscation'. While you can't specify an exact value with CloneBD, it does have a quality slider and let's you recode audio too. Perhaps have a look. As long as you do lossless copy, you don't need a licence and it's not time limited either.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back