• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 2

tedward

First I get the CSS message, but my drive and AnyD settings are set to region 1 already. Then when trying to rip to hard drive, it crashes with a mssg: FileIO 3 VTS_19_1.VOB 16674816 600064

First I get the CSS message, but my drive and AnyD settings are set to region 1 already. Then when trying to rip to hard drive, it crashes with a mssg: FileIO 3 VTS_19_1.VOB 16674816 600064
I would bet it is not. Did you EXIT AnyDVD before checking the region setting? You should always post an AnyDVD log on a disc you are having issues with.

Yes, I read the "Read first" post after I posted. Maybe I don't know how to check reg setting, then. On my dvd drive, it is set to Reg 1 and I even reset it. The settings in AnyD have Default Reg 1 us, canada. The log file is uploaded below

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.0_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    947.5 KB · Views: 3
We have a winner!

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Exit AnyDVD completely (right-click tray icon & Exit) & set drive region in Device Manager.

Well, I was excited to set the region in Device manager, I rebooted and tried to rip to hard drive again and same error: FileIO 3 VTS_19_1.VOB 16674816 600064....but the CSS didn't pop up, so improvement there. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.0_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    944.3 KB · Views: 3
You also need to be using at least beta 8.1.4.3 if you want to get anything from John wick 2 to work (I think it's now been superseded by 8.1.4.4)

If you take look in the AnyDVD HD (DVD) forum you will see that there are already multiple threads about this film

Well, I was excited to set the region in Device manager, I rebooted and tried to rip to hard drive again and same error: FileIO 3 VTS_19_1.VOB 16674816 600064....but the CSS didn't pop up, so improvement there. Thanks for the help!
Please try AnyDVD 8.1.4.4. Feedback is welcome. Thank you.

Same issues, but I appreciate the continued efforts!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.4_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    944 KB · Views: 5
The fine print on the edge of the disc says Cat No. 51540 Widescrn 51540.A Region 1 US

Yay!! 4.5 worked, and you guys are awesome! :thankyou:
Thank you for testing, much appreciated. If you have the time, could you post another JW2 log created with 8.1.4.5? Just to verify everything is working as I intended.
Thanks in advance!

:bowdown:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.5_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    936.9 KB · Views: 6
Cinavia error appears in different titles each time (3 attempts) using clonedvd2

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.5_Info_E_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    438.7 KB · Views: 1
Use a DVD only player or play it on PC with AnyDVD active.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Copy it to a usb flash drive, stick it into your Raspberry Pi and never be bothered by Cinavia again.

I am wondering why CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD 8.1.6.0 does not work but these older versions are meeting with success? Once this disc finished burning I will produce a log file. (Burning a different title, but successfully)

Log file as promised...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    940.5 KB · Views: 2
Back