• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

JOHN WICK 2 & POWER RANGER 2017

Still nothing what? You're not saying what you're trying to do or what's not working. Correct fix? EVERY beta is correct, but it may not work for every disc version immediately (or even releases if AnyDVD hasn't seen a title before). How about you start with reading this https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/52659/

Then try again.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I've been a subscriber for 10 years. I have downloaded all BETA versions for AnyDVD to 8.1.5.0 for John Wick Chapter 2 and still nothing. What's up? I've had delays but not more than four downloads. Please make this easy & post the correct BETA fix. Thanks.
I looked through this whole thread and haven't seen an AnyDVD log from you with this disc, did I miss it?

Please just try to duplicate a copy of John Wick chapter 2 and see if you can shed some info.

Please just try to duplicate a copy of John Wick chapter 2 and see if you can shed some info.

I made a copy no problems with 8.1.5.0

Why don't you do as asked and supply a log file so we can help

For all we know your computer is the problem and you should buy a new one.

You want help supply a log file so we can help

We don't need to duplicate anything, you however need to provide an AnyDVD logfile from the ORIGINAL disc or protected iso. We've asked that multiple times now, until you do that we simply cannot help you as we don't have the info we need.

It's up to you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back