• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jack Reacher Region 1

PuNiSh3R

Unable to copy new protection :bang:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.1_Info_D_JACK_REACHER.zip
    627.4 KB · Views: 383
This was posted by Frank from slysoft.
James has ordered this DVD and as soon as it arrives he'll nuke the protection and release a new beta here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This was posted by Frank from slysoft.
James has ordered this DVD and as soon as it arrives he'll nuke the protection and release a new beta here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If im not mistaken i believe the disk he ordered is Region 2 my dvd is Region 1. Protection most likely is different but correct me if im wrong.

I'm trying with 7.1.8.2 and I cannot get it to work it goes into the trying to repair defective dvd structure mode and just sits there.

I'm trying with 7.1.8.2 and I cannot get it to work it goes into the trying to repair defective dvd structure mode and just sits there.

Please post an anydvd logfile from that disc. Only then can we begin to assist you.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

A log file helps alot....just saying doesn't work tell little to nothing what is going on....

Last edited:
I DLd the update (7182) and when I used it, it began to "fix the defective structure". It took a while, but made it to 100%, and restarted the laptop.
I am watching the backup I made, so ANYDVD 7182 worked fine after following the steps I mentioned.
I run Win7 and have not had problems until JR, and now, none at all.

Thanks, guys! Awesome response and great software!

log file is attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.2_Info_E_JACK_REACHER.zip
    655.3 KB · Views: 56
Just wanted to drop a thank you... a min of searching and 30 min of downloading and updating and I was able to copy Jack Reacher Region 1 with no issues.

Thank you

bandion

Having same problem, anxiously await fix. Fab opened it but said only had about 300 plus mb??

I'm a newby on this, how did you get 7.1.8.2. installed? Didn't work automatically like when slysoft sends update?

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you. The beta version had no problems with my region 1 rental from Redbox. Backing up now with no issues. thank you again.

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you. The beta version had no problems with my region 1 rental from Redbox. Backing up now with no issues. thank you again.

Same here Thank You Beta work for me as well R1 Rental. :rock:

Jack reacer

Thank You got it working ,just download thenew version , uncheck everything but the Movie ans do away with Forgin crap Band Bing Bada boom

Back