• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question ITVX up to 720p only?

You should get with AnyStream what you get with your browser, so please check what your browser delivers.

I believe the free section is itv.com, when you sign up for Premium you get 1080p with ITVX. Now I am just going by what I see so I may be wrong. This is new for me also. When I signed up I got the below in an e-mail. When I downloaded the free content it was itv.com (hub)

Hello ITVX! We're currently upgrading the ITV Hub app to our brand new ITVX experience across smart TVs, mobile apps and browsers. If you've purchased an ITVX Premium subscription, you may have to wait for certain platforms to upgrade to ITVX before you can watch all the Premium content (eg BritBox).

Maybe its just what I downloaded was 720p, it's all new to me. I have a registered account also.

yes just tried 5 day trial as well nothing changed except more items and message Your subscription will be ready soon
Let us know if having premium get you higher resolution download.. I don't see any references about that on the website... but if it does.. I'd subscribe :)

1080p is only streamable via itvx on tv app hopefully 1080p gets added to website version to

Back