• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question ITVx Search Issues?

Hello, having some issues where the search feature on ITVx doesn't bring up shows that should be there

Hello, having some issues where the search feature on ITVx doesn't bring up shows that should be there
Thats not much information to go on. How about a log file or let us know about a program that should be there but isn't? Have you tried going to their website and putting on your watch list?

I can't seem to find Poirot...
I found it, but there has been a pesky bug with AS and ITVx where you start to type in a title and results are supposed to dynamically appear, but frequently do not. I have had to shut down and restart the program when Search Results stop working. I was able to find the long-running TV series by typing "poir" and the result appeared. If I typed "poirot" the result actually disappeared for several seconds. Try "poir" and see if it comes up.

I found it, but there has been a pesky bug with AS and ITVx where you start to type in a title and results are supposed to dynamically appear, but frequently do not. I have had to shut down and restart the program when Search Results stop working. I was able to find the long-running TV series by typing "poir" and the result appeared. If I typed "poirot" the result actually disappeared for several seconds. Try "poir" and see if it comes up.
Thanks will give it a go!

Just remember going forward that whenever searches stop working, you might need to close down AS and restart. Also make sure you are logged in to ITVx and I've also found it helpful to type slowly and stop when the results listing starts to appear. I rarely have to type the entire name to get the correct result.

Back